• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

in a workout routine what are the most needed exercises?

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
like the thread title says what are the most needed exercises? like deadlifts and stuff like that

Squat
Bench press
Military press
Rows
Dead lifts
SLDL
Dips
pull ups
standing calf raise

Pretty much agree with Foreman, but I'll make my own list.

Horizontal push: bench press
Vertical push: overhead press

Horizontal pull: bent rows
Veritcal pull: chinups

Quad-dominant legs: olympic squats
Hamstring-dominant legs: deadlifts

Other lifts that I feel deserve honorable mention: dips, pullups, good mornings, glute ham raises, situps, leg raises, olympic lifts, farmer's walks, and variations of any of the aforementioned movements (Decline press, Yates' row, front squats, etc.).

snatch
clean and jerk
front squat
pull

:p

P-funk said:
snatch
clean and jerk
front squat
pull

:p

Olympic lifting bastard! Hehe. I figured you might chime in with those lifts. It brings up a good point though. It depends entirely on your goals. If you are training for olympic lifts, then your list will be totally different from that of a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or strongman.

CowPimp said:
Olympic lifting bastard! Hehe. I figured you might chime in with those lifts. It brings up a good point though. It depends entirely on your goals. If you are training for olympic lifts, then your list will be totally different from that of a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or strongman.

lol....I was joking....But I am partially biased.

P-funk said:
lol....I was joking....But I am partially biased.

Joking or not, they are awesome. I included olympic lifts on my list.

I think everyone is biased a little bit. For example, I'm always rampantly recommending higher frequency routines and those consisting of practically no isolation work.

Back