• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle Advise: *Mudge,Tough,Foreman*

nitrous_nate

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With my current workout routine and my preparation for a upcoming Bench press contest March 18, 2006 I have got all my gear to start my cycle soon. I figured I would post up what I have and let everyone give their opinions on what they think is best. Most att. will be towards Mudge, Tough, and Foreman as I value thier advice a whole lot. Here goes what I have:

20cc of Test E 250mg
10cc of Deca 300mg
10cc of HCG
Nolva and Clomid(easily available)

I do not have to use all of these but just posting everything I have so it can all be taken into account and decided which and how to divide. If you don't know I am 24 yrs. old. Been working out for 5 years . Have been on several anabolics and had my share of problems and will never do any harsh orals so that is not a option. I feel like I have learned alot here and from my past and had to learn the hard way on a few things. I am currently 204ish body weight at 5-11" My last max day I just missed 375 but think I can get it now. My goal is somewhere near 450 or so by March and will have a new titan f6 shirt by then too. Hope to hear your opinions on this and helping me reach my goal in march Later Nate :rocker:

1-10 250mg test 2x a week
1-10 300mg deca.....or 1/2 cc 2x a week
if you can get it try anadrol the last 4 weeks before the contest

Then PCT as usual after the cycle....60/40/40/20

is this the cycle you want to take for the contest or just a tune up cycle??

This will be a tune up cycle mainly as I have not bee non one in about 1 1/2 years. I would love to to anadrol for the strength side of it but my liver prob. can't take it and I am not willing to take the chance. My billyrubin in my blood work is always a little high and my doctor says it's normal for me and consistant so I just don't wanna chance the anadrol but would like to but :finger: not for me.
BTW, do you think I should wing into the test at 1/2 dose then go into it then come off at half doses or just go straight into and off and do proper PCT? I have tried it both ways b/f and really did'nt notice any diff.
Thanx Nate :rocker:

nitrous_nate said:
This will be a tune up cycle mainly as I have not bee non one in about 1 1/2 years. I would love to to anadrol for the strength side of it but my liver prob. can't take it and I am not willing to take the chance. My billyrubin in my blood work is always a little high and my doctor says it's normal for me and consistant so I just don't wanna chance the anadrol but would like to but :finger: not for me.
BTW, do you think I should wing into the test at 1/2 dose then go into it then come off at half doses or just go straight into and off and do proper PCT?
Thanx Nate :rocker:
I will do a taper off shot on cycles 10 weeks or more so for example
1-9: 1000mg ( 500mg 2x a week)
10: 250mg

but no need to tapper up......the flavor of the month now is no tappering up or down.....but if I'm on a heavy cycle ( 1000mg+ test a week I always do my last week at 250mg...it sure as hell cant hurt).

I wished I had gotten the F6 instead of the Fury, good luck with it!

not quite sure why you would be using deca in preperation for a strength competition, you should be using test/tren

LAM said:
not quite sure why you would be using deca in preperation for a strength competition, you should be using test/tren
Its not the cycle for the competition.....just a tune up

I agree....test, tren, Anadrol and EQ or Deca

Because you have cycles behind you, I would do this.

1) Test @ 1 gram
2) Tren @ 200 EOD

Note: If you have been here before, up the dose. forget the deca , Eq and all the other bullshit. If no orals belong in your volcabulary then follow the above. Otherwise find some ANADROL (24 daysprior to contest) to go with it as there is nothing more powerfull on planet earth. .

Tough Old Man said:
Because you have cycles behind you, I would do this.

1) Test @ 1 gram
2) Tren @ 200 EOD

Note: If you have been here before, up the dose. forget the deca , Eq and all the other bullshit. If no orals belong in your volcabulary then follow the above. Otherwise find some ANADROL (24 daysprior to contest) to go with it as there is nothing more powerfull on planet earth. .
200 tren eod is 3cc eod....is that right??

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
200 tren eod is 3cc eod....is that right??
Nope it's 2 cc's eod. It comes in 100mgs per cc. Whoops if you bye it here in Baja it comes in 75 mgs. Sorry for that as I know you checked on it when here.
We can make some if you want, 100mgs per cc. lot cheaper then buying it. Mine came out good as did the Cpy once i knew what ingrdience to use. Clear and beautiful looking and I used it on my last 5 week cycle. No pain at all

I don't care how big you are, but 200mg/ml of tren/eod is too much for anyone. I don't think I have ever seen anyone say they have tried this. Most of the time when you hit anything over 100mg/ml eod, the sides are bad. Ask Mudge.
For a beginner, 50mg/ml eod is a good dose.
For others, 75mg/ml ed/eod or 150mg/ml eod is more than adaquate.
If you can not grow on that, you need to check either training or diet.

Actually I've done ok up to 100mg ED tren acetate, but the enanthate seemed to hit me, it could have been length of time being on it though as well as ester length helping create higher levels, dunno. Still though I got less of the bennies it seemed.

I have heard of 3 grams of tren a week, honestly I dont think I could do that without serious side effects. I dont remember if I experimented or tried to figure out 75mg ED versus 100mg as far as tren goes. I know that with test though doseage made little difference in me.

Read up on Intraductal Papilloma, that is one side effect I think Tren was responsible for, it seemed to fluctuate most on tren once I noticed that I had it.

dg806 said:
I don't care how big you are, but 200mg/ml of tren/eod is too much for anyone. I don't think I have ever seen anyone say they have tried this. Most of the time when you hit anything over 100mg/ml eod, the sides are bad. Ask Mudge.
For a beginner, 50mg/ml eod is a good dose.
For others, 75mg/ml ed/eod or 150mg/ml eod is more than adaquate.
If you can not grow on that, you need to check either training or diet.
I don't get it. Hell I used 200 eod on my cutting cycle with no sides. 100mg of tren A ed isn't that bad and the equals 700 mg a week. I did this with prop and kept the prop to a low dose

Long ago when I did the prop/tren I was fine just doing 100 of each ED, when I switched to EOD I dont remember what I was doing but ED gets old for me. I went 6 weeks though.

Mudge said:
Long ago when I did the prop/tren I was fine just doing 100 of each ED, when I switched to EOD I dont remember what I was doing but ED gets old for me. I went 6 weeks though.
I guess it depends a lot on how many cycles a person has done. Like you I see nothing wrong with 100ed or 200 eod

since the both of you are on this thread now I have a question...I've asked a few time but never get a response:

How long does it take to see or get gains w/ tren/prop 100mg of each EOD. I only have enough for three weeks. Is this enough?

lnvanry said:
since the both of you are on this thread now I have a question...I've asked a few time but never get a response:

How long does it take to see or get gains w/ tren/prop 100mg of each EOD. I only have enough for three weeks. Is this enough?
you are not saying you are thinking of doing a 3 week cycle are you??
6 weeks min!!! get more....then have fun.

no this is after 8 weeks of test e and 2 weeks of dbol.

Can anyone answer my question?

lnvanry said:
no this is after 8 weeks of test e and 2 weeks of dbol.

Can anyone answer my question?
I did a 6 week Test 500, deca 600, 30mg dbol cycle.....then the next 4 week did 1cc tren eod, 100mg prop eod and 200mg deca 2x a week....the results were amazing......10 week total cycle

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
I did a 6 week Test 500, deca 600, 30mg dbol cycle.....then the next 4 week did 1cc tren eod, 100mg prop eod and 200mg deca 2x a week....the results were amazing......10 week total cycle

Ever try reproducing the same results? See if the same thing would happen again if you did everything the same?? You may be on to something I don't know...

PWGriffin said:
Ever try reproducing the same results? See if the same thing would happen again if you did everything the same?? You may be on to something I don't know...
I did enough cycles and combinations of drugs to know what works best for me.
Its easy to get big and strong cycling......but you hit a point where you just wont grow anymore......when I did TREN 1cc eod+Test 400mg a week+Deca 400mg a week+Anadrol 50mg ed....I jumped up another 15lbs in pure muscle and my bench went up another 50Lbs....

Only did it once...but plan to do it again in a year or so.....once I hit 250 at 11% then I will do that cycle again.

I meant to say 200mg ed, not eod. But 200 eod or 100ed is still a good dose.

lnvanry said:

If you use Trem acetate and prop by then end of a week you should feel a strength gain. I use that combo for cutting. Having tried it for a bulk. Now after saying that in 10 days I start my next cycle. I will consist of Test and Tren for my bulker.
A lot of people use Prop at the end of there cycle for the last two weeks. Haven't seen tren used at the end unless ran for the last 6 weeks.

Tough Old Man said:
If you use Trem acetate and prop by then end of a week you should feel a strength gain. I use that combo for cutting. Having tried it for a bulk. Now after saying that in 10 days I start my next cycle. I will consist of Test and Tren for my bulker.
A lot of people use Prop at the end of there cycle for the last two weeks. Haven't seen tren used at the end unless ran for the last 6 weeks.
I guess my cycling is still in the experimental phase...I know test e and dbol work outstanding for me...testing prop/tren at the end for 3 weeks will hopefully tell if this combo is for me.

I really would like to run EQ some time too...I've been told you get great pumps and increased appetite, which sound perfect.

lnvanry said:
I guess my cycling is still in the experimental phase...I know test e and dbol work outstanding for me...testing prop/tren at the end for 3 weeks will hopefully tell if this combo is for me.

I really would like to run EQ some time too...I've been told you get great pumps and increased appetite, which sound perfect.

I too would like to, and prolly will try EQ in the near future...my next cycle will be a cutting cycle. I've also heard it's good for strength and ur joints, like deca...I'd like to try winstrol...but I've seen some negativity toward it but no real reason...

Do you guys think I should get some tren to stack in with my test e and deca?? Everyone here seems to swear by it for strength and that is a big focus on my goals. Maybe run it the last 3 weeks?? What do you think? Later :rocker:

Back