• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

starting out - enz

enz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am just starting out on bodybuilding. I am making this journal to keep track and motivate myself each day.

This first week I am going to try and keep a log of my diet, I have been tring to eat better but maybe people can help me in the right direction.

I also take a strength class instead of gym at school. I will post what we do. It is a good class although I do not think we do enough lifting and I still need to join a gym - there is a local one a few miles away I am going to look at.

Novermber 2

Today we lifted at school, kind of crouded and we have to go on a set routine.

No Breakfast :(
School Lunch
Milk x2
Pretzel w/ cheese
Sausage, Egg, Cheese breakfast sandwich
Dinner
BBQ ribs
Corn
Baked Potato

Bench 3x8 135
Tricep Extension 2x10 45's
RDL 3x8 160
DB Curl 2x10 45's
Front Squat 2x15 105
Hammer Extension 2x10 35's eachside -dunno how much machine is
High Pull 3x8 115
Lat Pull 3x10 110

November 3

Woke up early for breakfast today. Actually stayed awake during school today was suprising. I felt hungry shortly after first hour and 4th hour.

Breakfast
Grape Nuts cereal
Water
Lunch
Water
Pretzel /w cheese (alot less am going to try and stay away from cheese)
Ham and Cheese sandwich
Granola Bar
Dinner
Water
BBQ chicken wings
Rice
Cottage Cheese
Mid-day snack
Granola Bar
Water

Welcome, where abouts do you live in Illinois? I just moved from Collinsville last weekend!!! Best of luck my Friend!!!

I live in the northern part of Illinois, near Rockford. I am in one of the small small farm towns :(

Closest movie theater is ~20min away lol

November 04

Breakfast -7am

Grape Nuts
Coffee

Lunch -Noon
Today at school I goofed up, i saw the chicken and was thinking good, but forgot they cooked in grease =(

Buffalo wings
Pretzel - no cheese
Water

snack 3.30
2x Granola Bars
Water

Dinner
yet to come

Today at school we worked out- many people slacked so i feel i did as well

DB Lunges 3x10 50's
Calfraises 2x10 50's
pushups 2x20
Behind the Neck Press 2x10 95
DB Bench press 3x8 50's
DB Step-ups 2x10 45's

I have been looking at the Male Cutting Plan and it seems like it is something i could do. I am still tring to figure out someway I can go after work (ends at 4.30) to lift during my week because i have this class every other day (meaning one week is MWF and the next is only TuTh). I want to try a split program or maybe CowPimp's full body routine.

If that list of food is your entire intake for a day, you need to work on your diet before you start to worry about workouts. Head over to the Diet & Nutrition forum for some help.

Yeah that has been me cutting back from food too. I am going to try and follow the Male Cutting Plan for the next few weeks to see what happens. I will try and take some pictures soon to watch myself change.

November 5

Hey everyone, today felt great for me- some how I have lost a bit of my 'love handles'.

Breakfast
Oatmeal w/ cinnimon+raisons (very new to me, was alright)
Small piece of sausage
Orange Juice

Lunch
Ham+Cheese
Water

Dinner
We going out to dinner for pizza for family thing. (had a very small portion of what i used to)
Water

My muscles in my pecs are sore from yesterday, it feels good- I think I am getting stronger each time I lift it feels like. When I lift i need to work on flexing at the peak of each rep.

Last edited:
Havent updated in awhile but I have been watching what I eat alot better.
already my body seems to be getting slimmer and I seem to be getting more used to the change in foods.

I went and checked prices for going to the local gym. Not bad I think I'll start going.

Yes I have been waking up for a small breakfast - meal 2 is hard to get for me as it is in the middle of school. I am thinking about packing something and brining it with.

I still dont know what i should do since i workout at school for 1 hour everyother day. Drop the class at semester is one option I am thinking so I can do my own workout after school+work.

Fullbody routines are an excellent way to w/o, I am partial to HIT, but you honestly need to work on the nutrition side of things, diet is 99% of the battle with training a whopping 1%!!! Well..................not actually, but you get the idea!!! Best of luck to you Brother Enz!!!

WO today at school

benchpress 2x8 135
RDL 3x8 155
DB shoulder press 1x10 90
RackCleans 3x8 115
Situps 1x20
Squat 2x8 135

Really starting to dislike doing this at school as a class, I don't have enough time and theres alot of people and we are restricted to what we can do.

Today my meals went like this
meal1
Oats Cereal (kinda like cheereos but not as tastey)
Water
meal 2 (school lunch)
2 small French toast
Water
meal 3 (at work)
Cookie + handful of peanuts
water
meal 4
chicken breast
corn
sweet potato
meal 5
fruit smoothie

On my smoothies I use Strawberries, blueberries, and a Banana, less than tbl spoon of honey instead of sugar, Yoplay yogurt, and ice. I am prolly going to be adding protein powder to this once i buy some.

I have not been doing a good job on updating.
Today at school was a good workout- half the kids were gone so I could do what I wanted I felt good after. Played some bball after.

My diet has not been doing good I really need help for this. Today I had my first candy bar + soft drink since I started, I felt guilty and still do.

I have lost about 1.5lbs / week, my body is slightly changing, my camera has had dead batteries so I can't post pictures yet.

Well then get new batteries my Friend!!! :laugh:
Stick with it Brother Enz, your doin a great job!!!

Good luck enz, I just started out this time last year... The most advice I can offer is diet, which yes, can be tough when you're still in high school, but just pack some good stuff. When I first started out and changed my diet, it was a lot better than what I had been eating, but when I look back on it, it still wasn't the best.

Back