• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Enjoy this?

I've seen that before....as a caveman when a volcano erupted, then I died.....then I saw it again as a marauding viking when they dumped a vat of molten iron on me....and now......acccckckkckccckk...................................

bunnyballoon5ge.gif

maniclion said:
I've seen that before....as a caveman when a volcano erupted, then I died.....then I saw it again as a marauding viking when they dumped a vat of molten iron on me....and now......acccckckkckccckk...................................
Funny you say vikings, I am reading a book about norse mythology just now. Maybe I can find somekind of lion god in there, there is a tiger god that got his testicles stolen by a spider and the spider blamed on the monkeys. No lions though. True story, fascinating mythology.

min0 lee said:
What popped the balloon?? Vieope's claws or his......................

Vieope said:
Funny you say vikings, I am reading a book about norse mythology just now. Maybe I can find somekind of lion god in there, there is a tiger god that got his testicles stolen by a spider and the spider blamed on the monkeys. No lions though. True story, fascinating mythology.
I'm dead, didn't you see where I went accccckkkkkk? That means I died, you responded to a dead man, and if you want to hump a balloon without it popping on you stretchit out before you blow it up and don't blow it up too tight and insert where you tied it off at, sheesh.:laugh:

Vieope said:
That is awesome. It is me and :bounce:

You're supposed to put the condom on your dick, not blow it up and try to fuck it.

Back