• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What a difference

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Because of the weather for the last 6 months been going for a brisk walk for 45 min's 4 days a week. Figure the weather is going to be changing preventing me from using the outdoors because of mudd. I live in the canyons and the roads are of dirt. So rain = Mudd. Anyways today thought i would use my eliptical and after 45 min's had to check my paulse to see if I was still alive. What a difference.

Tough

so you like the elyptical more than you like walking? i never was one for the elyptical but it certainly can be more intense than walking outdoors.

The elliptical is a great machine for old people

I think Tough means his 45 min walks outside have improved his conditioning on the eliptical.

Hey Tough?

Tough Old Man said:
Because of the weather for the last 6 months been going for a brisk walk for 45 min's 4 days a week. Figure the weather is going to be changing preventing me from using the outdoors because of mudd. I live in the canyons and the roads are of dirt. So rain = Mudd. Anyways today thought i would use my eliptical and after 45 min's had to check my paulse to see if I was still alive. What a difference.

Tough

Could you please elaborate. I use a stationary bike. Weather here is too unpredictable. Do you think elliptcal is far superior to speed walking? do you have steep grades where you trek? :hmmm:

Tough Old Man said:

Tough
Steroids help you with that?? - :p

shm353 said:
Could you please elaborate. I use a stationary bike. Weather here is too unpredictable. Do you think elliptcal is far superior to speed walking? do you have steep grades where you trek? :hmmm:
The eliptical is a lot tougher then just walking. One thing I find that's such a big difference is your feet never leave the foot pads. when your walking or running one foot is always off the ground. So the eliptical seems to place more stress on your quads because of this. Also a little tougher on the knees. Another things that I like is when I'm outdoors I always have to watch for things ie: rattlesnakes, dogs, mountain lions. These keep me from being bored and make the time go by faster. Another is I can elevate my heart rate alot quicker on the eliptical vs. fast walking.
As for steep grades there's several but I not happy with the coming back down the hills. Don't feel like I get anything out of it

Tough

Mudd?

mudd2qr.jpg

Back