• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cumming too quickly!!!

fishface

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how do i stop myself cumming too quickly? I haven't always had this problem but it's been getting on my girlfriends nerves for the past couple of weeks. It's like I can go slowly, but my girlfriend wants me to hurry up, so i do, and...you get the idea. How do you men get around this problem?

Originally posted by fishface
hi folks, my name's fishface and i cum too quickly!

Welcum to the board....
:D :thumb: :laugh:

OK.... Now the problem at hand... you say this was not always a problem???? so what has changed?

Hey welcome...or should I say not so well-cum.:gosh:

Ok ok corny I know.

The answer to all your questions is.......bite your lip real hard and think of dead kittens or puppies.:eek: :thumb: :D

My suggestion would be that no matter how much she begs stick with the foreplay until she is going to burst. I don't even get undressed for a while. Use some of the things that w8 put in her Women's Erogenous zones thread. Then let her be on top so that she can control what she likes. Think about work or something. When she is screaming, yes yes then you can think about her. :D

The day you know you're going to have sex with her , rub one out before hand . Or a few drinks could help , not too many though or you'll get wiskey dick .

You're from Wyoming? Can't you just practice on a sheep or something?
Just kidding.
Well...one way NOT to try is to watch TV while 'working'....they do not much like that. Even thought you say yu are watching ESPN for their benifit...(not that I know about this..)
Another way....tell her the more often you two 'do the deed'....you will stop being so 'anxious' and calm down and take longer.
Also, rubbing one out prior cannot hurt either..

oh yeah, and welcome aboard!

hi folks, my name's fishface and i cum too quickly!
Sounds like one of the lines Mule uses on women at the bar. :lol:

Welcome to IM Fishface!!!

IML Gear Cream!
:lol: WOW !!!!!! WELCUM fishface LMAO

Easy answer...foreplay for the girl is a good way to work her up to your level & she'll come alot quicker. Make her squirm, but it might take a while. By the time she's ready she'll probably orgasm with you or before you:D

Or if you don't have the time to play around...do you use a condom?? Those are not only for protection ya know:) Nowadays they have climax control lubricated ones. Works like a charm;)

Oh & welcome fishface who comes too fast!!

why not do what kuso does. you know take a practice shot, that way when its time to do your shooting for real you don't pull the trigger to soon.

Originally posted by seyone
why not do what kuso does. you know take a practice shot, that way when its time to do your shooting for real you don't pull the trigger to soon.

:lol:_________:lol:__________:lol:

highnmitey.gif

Originally posted by seyone
why not do what kuso does. you know take a practice shot

Yeah but Kuso's on the RECEIVING end of the shot and I really don't think that's the kind of advice fish face is looking for. But who am I to judge? :shrug:

Hi ya' fishface. :wave2:

IML Gear Cream!
Jack it a few hours before, to calm your self down, this will definelty help, unless he just does it that good for you.

And as the pro's said above, foreplay, oral, get her really wanting you :)

Use different postions, to move around, this will give u a few seconds to calm your nerves to keep u going for a while longer, i go fast, then slow down, and tease, this seems to help alot, as well gets her a bit more excited form my past experience, (what little i have) but some girls cna get frustarted by this aswell. so be careful.

Why worry? Hey, even Alicia Keys says "a real man always comes first"...

^^^^ ahahahahaa

if only all women thought that! then we wouldn't be having this conversation :D

how do i stop myself cumming too quickly? I haven't always had this problem but it's been getting on my girlfriends nerves for the past couple of weeks. It's like I can go slowly, but my girlfriend wants me to hurry up, so i do, and...you get the idea. How do you men get around this problem?

Don't move your hand up and down so fast
:thumb: :D

That can increase the chance of them splitting.

Condoms are designed to be used one at a time.

Try pulling out for a few seconds every time. It'll get her even hotter and prolong it for you.

Pactise Practise Practise:D (masturbate) it'll give you more stamina, two rubber was also a good idea guys and theres was that one technique where you empty a load outa the chamber then go do your bissness

Here's something to ponder..... I have read of some guys complaining that they can't cum while having sex. It usually stems from very aggressive (fast) masterbation which has desensitized (sp?) their member. They are advised to ease up on the solo and when they become more sensitive, things will be back to normal.

Sooooo, if a guy wants to last longer.... should he try masterbating more often and with more speed/pressure in order to desensitize things???? Wonder if you could walk the line between problem and paradise??:grin:

Stick with a lot of foreplay and give her the big o before you start pomping

Back