• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Critique some pics please

IML Gear Cream!
No no no...The ripped up abs and 400 lb squat is part of my goals, nowhere does it say I can do a huge squat nor does it say I have ripped up abs.

And you guys talk about gaining weight like it's nothing but trust me i've tried time after time to gain weight and it just doesn't work. Some people gain weight easy and some don't...it's all genetics, and i'm trying to confuse mine.

I know there are people out there just like me; workout all the time, eat a shitload of food, are pretty damn strong for there size but can't gain any damn weight. Trust me, i'll take my metabolism over an obese persons (and i'm sure a lot of overweight people on this board would also) but when you train real hard and you can't gain a damn pound you start to get a little peturbed.

But thanks for the good feedback and suggestions :p

if you're not gaining weight then you need to eat more food. it is that simple

looking good man, 140 is light, but your bench is good for the weight, keep up the good work

Stu said:
if you're not gaining weight then you need to eat more food. it is that simple
what he said.

I've got the same problem that you have w/ weight gain. I think it just takes time. But yet again you've probably been at this a lot longer than I have. I've only been hardcore since June of this year.

J

I never meant to cut you down. Don't take it that way please. I am also in the same boat you are in. Well was in the same boat. Last august 2004 I started working out and working on my diet. I was 5'10" and couldn???t get past 150lbs. When I weighed 155 I thought I was the shiznit. Today I am still 5'10" Duhh...but I weigh 210 lbs. People suggest that you eat every 2 hours or so. Well this doesn???t work for me. I can eat every two hours and sit my ass on the couch and still not gain weight.

What has worked for me is to put an ass load of calories in me. I drink Ensure with High Protein. each ensure drink has about 350 calories in it. I drink 2 in the morning with my breakfast, 1 at lunch and 2 right before I go to bed. I work out 4-5 days a week. I also take supplements like others. The only supplements I take are creatine and nitric oxide. I do inject 2.5cc's of test Sundays and Wednesdays. Have your blood work done. I bet you have a thyroid issue. There are medical reasons for people not gaining weight. Mine happened to be thyroid. I have what you call a hyperactive thyroid. Once I got this regulated I put on weight. As you can tell I started out at 150 and now I am 210. Of course I am not as lean as the rest but that is not my goal. I have 17% body fat.

Hope this helps you. To find out if you have thyroid issues go to your local family doctor as he can order a blood test for you.

stucknsc2005 said:
I never meant to cut you down. Don't take it that way please. I am also in the same boat you are in. Well was in the same boat. Last august 2004 I started working out and working on my diet. I was 5'10" and couldn???t get past 150lbs. When I weighed 155 I thought I was the shiznit. Today I am still 5'10" Duhh...but I weigh 210 lbs. People suggest that you eat every 2 hours or so. Well this doesn???t work for me. I can eat every two hours and sit my ass on the couch and still not gain weight.

What has worked for me is to put an ass load of calories in me. I drink Ensure with High Protein. each ensure drink has about 350 calories in it. I drink 2 in the morning with my breakfast, 1 at lunch and 2 right before I go to bed. I work out 4-5 days a week. I also take supplements like others. The only supplements I take are creatine and nitric oxide. I do inject 2.5cc's of test Sundays and Wednesdays. Have your blood work done. I bet you have a thyroid issue. There are medical reasons for people not gaining weight. Mine happened to be thyroid. I have what you call a hyperactive thyroid. Once I got this regulated I put on weight. As you can tell I started out at 150 and now I am 210. Of course I am not as lean as the rest but that is not my goal. I have 17% body fat.

Hope this helps you. To find out if you have thyroid issues go to your local family doctor as he can order a blood test for you.
i would say that the 5mls of test you are injecting each week probably has something to do with your weight gain

Maybe it is a thyroid problem, who knows i've never got that kind of thing checked out.

I'm only looking to gain about 25 pounds cause I am trying to go for that lean look. The fact that i'm having a hard time gaining weight is definetly holding back my strength increases, i've been stuck on the same weight for probably 2-3 months.

I never meant to cut you down. Don't take it that way please.
No hard feelings man, I was just saying that I haven't met those goals yet (the abs and squat thing). Shit, I wish I could squat 400 pounds. I do appreciate the advise though...Maybe i'll try some of that ensure.

Good job...keep up the good work. Just eat and eat for that size.

IML Gear Cream!
wow how did you get your upper arm that big..... can u just do bicep training and come out with the result?? looking good man... i wanna be where you are... prob take me a year.. well done

wow how did you get your upper arm that big..... can u just do bicep training and come out with the result?? looking good man... i wanna be where you are... prob take me a year.. well done

Thanks man, appreciate it. I've always had decent size arms, so I think a lot of it has to do with genetics. The fact that I worked for FedEx for 2 1/2 years lifting heavy ass boxes and lifting 5 gallon bottles of water for Hinckley Springs also helped I think.
I don't do extra bicep work or anything like that...In fact I don't even do biceps anymore, I figure my back workout hits them hard enough.

weighed myself at the gym today and i'm back to 144 lbs :pissed:

Fuck it, i'm gonna go on a new diet...Nothing but McDonalds

Back