• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bring back all the banned members!

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think this site would be better if some of the old members cameback. :thumb:

Who is banned???
Johnny
buildingup
all the spammers

who else???

Firestorm
puke93852

I can't think of ne 1 else.

i think this site would be better if godhand were banned.

P-funk said:
i think this site would be better if godhand were banned.

I agree. He is nothing compared to Johnnny though.. I almost flew to Canada to kill him :mad:

Luke!

PreMier said:
I agree. He is nothing compared to Johnnny though.. I almost flew to Canada to kill him :mad:
Damn! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Johnny...

lol

aww the memories

redman12 said:
Who the fuck was Johnny? :hmmm:
Read the "does size matter ladies" thread......................that idiot is all over it...

Here is the key word............Banana with skin

Leon and perfect body were banned. We really only have like 10 banned total people, not including spammers.

haha, what about that time questionguy had a problem with his girlfriend or something, started a thread about it in open chat? Then his girlfriend registered and started posting, then a bunch of his "family" registered. Questionbaby was one of them and he posted some funny shit. Did questionguy's family get banned?

ForemanRules said:
Read the "does size matter ladies" thread......................that idiot is all over it...

Here is the key word............Banana with skin

I cant find one instance where Johnny WROTE OR SHOWED ANY INTEREST ABOUT LIFTING OR BODYBUILDING. :hmmm:

redman12 said:
I cant find one instance where Johnny WROTE OR SHOWED ANY INTEREST ABOUT LIFTING OR BODYBUILDING. :hmmm:
Look for upper chest threads.

Firestorm was banned.

Back