• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you guys think

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
toughy can put down a case of beer in less then 4 hours. Dale the the beer smell can only put down 3 six packs. in 4 hiurs.
I think he is an alcoholic. What do you think. No if your a beer drinker and can match or beat the above, Mr. Foremanrules will be here shortly and take on all new comers.
I will give foreman a run for his money next time here. I do remember him awakening up and walking in here and saying , " You guys still up". this was to linda and I and I said yes pussy need a saucer of milk/

I had 3 shots of vodka and beer bonged a case of bud light and then smoked some pot. In 4-5 hours. Then I got in an arguement with a street light.

ihateschoolmt said:
I had 3 shots of vodka and beer bonged a case of bud light and then smoked some pot. In 4-5 hours. Then I got in an arguement with a street light.

your like 12, you smell a beer cap n youll pass out!

I could drink like 10 cases of american beer before I even caught a bzzzzzzz, that shite is so weak!!!!!

A case of beer a night is easy. However the AA meetings are not.

bigss75 said:
A case of beer a night is easy. However the AA meetings are not.

Iknow, I hate waiting for the meeting to be over to have a drink!!! sometimes I smuugle a bottle in!

IML Gear Cream!
cappo5150 said:
haha thats hilarious.

Im just busting his balls! watch, he'll be using that line on his friends on the weekend!

Tough Old Man said:
toughy can put down a case of beer in less then 4 hours. Dale the the beer smell can only put down 3 six packs. in 4 hiurs.
I think he is an alcoholic. What do you think. No if your a beer drinker and can match or beat the above, Mr. Foremanrules will be here shortly and take on all new comers.
I will give foreman a run for his money next time here. I do remember him awakening up and walking in here and saying , " You guys still up". this was to linda and I and I said yes pussy need a saucer of milk/
Please.....I out drank you when I was in Mexico.....and I was not even trying!

If this is going to be a party I'm gonna pop a tab and go rabbit hunting.:rocker:
b14.jpg

what a good bulk..

Back