• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Latest VPX Ad in MD

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay, I am sitting on the toilet so I reach over and grab the latest issue of Muscular Development and on the inside cover (2 page spread) I start reading this VPX ad....

127lbs Fat Loss and 82lbs Muscle Gain Record in 12 Weeks - is the title taking up the first half page which is obviously quite eye catching and made me read more.

So, supposedly these 3 cops each lost an average of 42lbs of fat and gained an average of 27lbs of muscle in 12 weeks (3 months), which is a fat loss of 3.5lbs per week and a 2.25lb muscle gain per week. This was accomplished using the VPX Fat Assault Zero Impact Diet.

What is more interesting to me in the before pics where each man is supposedly 42lbs overweight their faces look the same as the after pics where they are lean. I don't know about you guys but if I gained 42lbs of fat my face would balloon up like the stay puff marshmallow man! :)

In this advertisement, if you have the time to read all of it, they rip on all of the supplement companies out there that post bogus before and after shots in their ads, and all of the scams that are advertised, etc.

Opinions? Am I just a cynic?

Robert DiMaggio said:
Okay, I am sitting on the toilet so I reach over and grab the latest issue of Muscular Development and on the inside cover (2 page spread) I start reading this VPX ad....

127lbs Fat Loss and 82lbs Muscle Gain Record in 12 Weeks - is the title taking up the first half page which is obviously quite eye catching and made me read more.

So, supposedly these 3 cops each lost an average of 42lbs of fat and gained an average of 27lbs of muscle in 12 weeks (3 months), which is a fat loss of 3.5lbs per week and a 2.25lb muscle gain per week. This was accomplished using the VPX Fat Assault Zero Impact Diet.

What is more interesting to me in the before pics where each man is supposedly 42lbs overweight their faces look the same as the after pics where they are lean. I don't know about you guys but if I gained 42lbs of fat my face would balloon up like the stay puff marshmallow man! :)

In this advertisement, if you have the time to read all of it, they rip on all of the supplement companies out there that post bogus before and after shots in their ads, and all of the scams that are advertised, etc.

Opinions? Am I just a cynic?

This sounds like a typical advertisement to me... :confused:

Why not just buy anabolic matrix rx? That way you could cut more fat, and double you muscle gains in the same period of time. :D :thumb:

:spam:

LMAO!

Garbage in..
Garbage out!

:toilet:

Rob, you are a cynic. I am sure that these fellows actually did reach those achievements, completely unaided by GH, Anabolic steroids, insulin, and other drugs.

I want to know why you were reading MD...Was there no whacking material in there or a cosmo or something?

Robert DiMaggio said:
Okay, I am sitting on the toilet

Number 1 or Number 2.

I hope you used that add to wipe your arse!

Back