• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

eye trouble

rgrmike74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just broke an amplule of decawhile tryn to open it. it got all over my hand and of course it didnt just wash off with water.. i got side tracked fininshing up and wiped my eye with the deca hand. my eye is burning will my eye now grow bigger? last part is a joke but will this burn ever stop?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

go to the Doctor moron :rolleyes:

you should go see a doctor
some sort of oitment should probably be used in this situation.... dont hesitate either man..... play it safe when stuff like that happens!

Yea, I wouldn't fuck around with shit in my eye. I would get to the doctor or walk myself into the ER if I were.

i dont consider myself a moron but if you say so.... the burning has stopped and other than a little redness all is well just looks like i poked myself in the eye now..

I would still go in and get some sort of flush for my eye just to be safe.

Here is a link to an MSDS for nandrolone. Even if your deca isn't the same, it says the base molecule is an irritant and a teratogen, so hopefully you aren't pregnant. Keep in mind this MSDS is for the base powder form, but flushing your eye for about 15 minutes with cold water should help. If not, go see a doctor, and if you are wearing contacts, take them out and throw them away.

http://www.cdniso.com/msds/D-5735.pdf

gococksDJS said:
Here is a link to an MSDS for nandrolone. Even if your deca isn't the same, it says the base molecule is an irritant and a teratogen, so hopefully you aren't pregnant. Keep in mind this MSDS is for the base powder form, but flushing your eye for about 15 minutes with cold water should help. If not, go see a doctor, and if you are wearing contacts, take them out and throw them away.

http://www.cdniso.com/msds/D-5735.pdf
I wonder if its the glass fragments that are irritating his eye... :laugh:

In case you want to see several MSDS's just search for the CAS number 434-22-0. If you came into contact with any strong oxidizing or reducing agents with the deca on your hands and then touched your eyes, you may want to go see a doctor as a precautionary measure, but it is not an acute irritant so just flush your eye first. Try to do it with de-ionized or distilled water because there are oxidizers in tap water.

thanks i have the wife gettn some as wee type. dont belive it was that bad as i did run my hands under warm water and tried to rinse it off just being careless and forgot to thourghly wash my hand b4 touching my face...

IML Gear Cream!
I doubt that it will hurt you in that little amount. I would just rinse the shit out of your eye and keep an eye on it...if it gets worse or doesn't get better go see the doctor...you don't want to fuck with your eyes. Unless you like lifting in the dark...along with everything else.

Back