• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Injecting in different spots on the quad..

luke69duke69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
From doing research on here and trial and error, I think I've come to a realization of sorts. :bulb: A few weeks back I was complaining of serious pain after each and every injection for almost a full week. I'm no wuss to pain, but the limping around the office was starting to get noticed.

I think my biggest problem is injecting 2.5cc's of 200mg/ml of test all into the same spot on my quad or glute. I switched from the quad after two shots, one in each cheek in consecutive weeks, and now shoot in the legs. I also have come to notice, that I get more of dull aching, like a sore muscle pain, if I shoot into a larger muscle on the quad, where as if I shoot into a smaller one, I get a more swollen, sharper pain at the injection site. These smaller muscles were the the ones that made me think I had an abcess a few weeks back that turned out to be just an irritated muscle.

The pros and cons are the dull achy big muscle hurts less, but since it's used more in walking, causes more of a hassle with steps. The smaller, sharper pain of shooting into a smaller one, usually almost around to the hamstring below my ass cheek is actually more bearable since it really only hurts badly getting in and out of my car, or standing up after sitting a while on it.

My question, now that you've suffered through a three paragraph intro, is, is it ok to shoot multiple places on the same leg rather than shoot it all in one spot and feel like I got hit with a bat til thursday each week( been injecting either saturday evening or sunday afternoon)?

My other question is, is it ok to take a little Tylenol or advil to reduce swelling and pain, or will that interfere with growth. I took two advil earlier to see how much they help with the swelling, but I didn't know if anti inflamatory drugs like ibproferin would interfere with the test. I'm not on any orals, so the liver factor is a non issue.

To tell you the truth i shoot everywhere on my quads. Right now I'm shooting EOD. So i shoot the left quad low today and high two days later. then I shoot the right quad the sane way. So to answere your question sure why not. Problem is I wouldn't use the same pin and now your using two pins everytime you inject. I know the feeling as My first inject Sun for this cycle was 3.5 cc into the right quad. It is still giving me fits after two days. My right quad yesterday was 3" bigger then normal. That = Pain

glutes should be able to handle 3cc...I've never done a quad shot, but I'm sure when or if I do, it will be less than 3cc

I think I'm having issues with Glutes. Last cycle, I had no problems with them, this time, they swell up and are sore as shit for three or four days. Last cycle was Tokkyo Labs. This time it's british dragon. Same 200mg/1ml concentration

R U hitting the site high enough?

I stay away from the large glute muscle...that's the one that make it painful IMO

Yeah. the large one I could barely walk or sit. the smaller one swelled up really bad but wasn't too terrible. I may try TOM's split of doing a single or a 1.5 cc on Sunday and again on Wed, rather than the whole 2.5cc's in one shot and see how that works.

He usually gives solid advice from experience:thumb:

lnvanry said:
He usually gives solid advice from experience:thumb:
Well here's some solid advice from experience.

your right, don't shoot that large glute muscle. I did this 5 days ago and still having a hard time sitting on this fucking grapefruit located on my ass

Shot yesterday and only shot 1cc into my left quad. Sore today but not as bad as when I shoot 2.5cc's. My shot from LAST Saturday is still pretty swollen but not really as sore.

i am shooting 3ccs into my glutes and haven't had any problems. hoping i get get a concentrated deca 4 my next cycle so i can drop down to 2ccs. it is hard getting the whole 3ccs in the shot since my deca is in 1cc ampules..

IML Gear Cream!
Aw man, that sucks. I'm drawing from 10ml bottles so the only drawback to shooting it spread out in more shots is the extra needles I go through. Not much of a hassle. I managed to grab 250ml/mg deca from British dragons I have sitting around. What milligram/ml are you using and how much are you running per week?

rgrmike74 said:
i am shooting 3ccs into my glutes and haven't had any problems. hoping i get get a concentrated deca 4 my next cycle so i can drop down to 2ccs. it is hard getting the whole 3ccs in the shot since my deca is in 1cc ampules..

I had used some 400mg/ml Deca on my last cycle.....just a heads up that shit doesn't feel good....your ass will be a sore one....shot my quad with 1cc and it was sore for a week...couldn't hardly walk....the stuff I have now is 200mg/ml.....I've seen it 300ml/ml...I wouldn't mind giving that a shot.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I had used some 400mg/ml Deca on my last cycle.....just a heads up that shit doesn't feel good....your ass will be a sore one....shot my quad with 1cc and it was sore for a week...couldn't hardly walk....the stuff I have now is 200mg/ml.....I've seen it 300ml/ml...I wouldn't mind giving that a shot.

my deca is 300mg/ml...I'm puttin 2ccs in my quads every week...one cc sust, one cc deca..it's not that bad at all. I'm a little sore but unless I squat to stretch the quad out, I wouldn't even know...And I just took a shot yesterday morning...it's QV deca 300 in case that's important..

im shooting 1cc test-e at 250mg/ml and 2ccs deca at 100mg/ml hoping to get some 200mg/ml for next cycle. also i responded better to sust that this test e. not sure if it is bad or what.

byw. i havent moved to the quads yet sort scared i guess. but will have to try it soon as tryn to look at my ass while i shoot is getting uncomfortable. let the flames roll..im talking bout watching the shot versus going at it blind...kinda feel like a contortionist

Glute shots are hard for me as well....the twisting around long enought to aspirate and push the 2cc through a 25g or even 23g is a long time.....besides for some lame reason I would bleed a lot after shooting in the glutes....I didn't think there was a lot of veins in the glutes...delts sometimes a drop...quads sometimes a little more....glutes it would sometimes be running down my leg...nasty...uncomfortable and won't do them again.

Yeah. Thanks to TOM, I'm splitting my 500mg into two shots and definitely liking the MUCH REDUCED PAIN in my quad. It will be nice not to limp around my parents house on Thanksgiving, having to come up with another "bumped into the couch" story :thumb:

I've always been leary of the delts because if I get a really sore injection there it can screw up a large portion of my upper body workouts, where as a sore quad affects just legs and only part of them. Of course then I have the "bumped into the couch" story a lot more often. I think some of my coworkers were starting to think I had an inner ear infection.

Back