• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HCG basics

redflash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Having read around the board (and links to BigCat) I thought I knew what the best use of HCG was, but some of the responses to YoungD's comments on another thread have confused me.

I thought you were supposed to do something like four shots over three weeks (one every 5-6 days), first two being 3000IU, last two being 1500IU. Shots to start in last week of AAS cycle or a week or so later if on long ester stuff. (Clomid/Nolva follows due to suppressive effects of HCG itself, and I know about dosages of these).

Two questions:

1) Pins. I have just received my supply of HCG for end of cycle, with normal pins not insulin ones. I am happy to inject IM and to use normal pins to do so. Is there any reason why I should NOT do this?
2) Dose. Is there any advantage of doing say 500IU per day rather than 3000IU in one go?

Thanks for any advice on these two points.

Redflash

1) IM shots are fine
2) Smaller more frequent doses are preferable for a handful of reasons, including preventing leydig cell desensitization and preventing gyno.

Back