• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd Cycle Advice?

doeslayer

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just finished my first cycle, test e 500/wk 12 weeks. Put on 23 lbs. I plan to start a cutter in mid April or so and I wanted some opinions of what I should run and how long. I was thinking of a prop/tren blend injected ed for 10 weeks. Does this sound like a good cycle and does 10 weeks sound good? If so, how much should I inj ed? I was also thinking of adding var or masteron, but dont know if that would be too much. I will possibly hit some clen/t3 too.

So 3/4 ml of a test prop 100/tren acetate 75 blend ed would be close enough? That would be 75 mg prop and about 56mg tren ed.

I agree with that protocol. ED shots will get old well before your ten weeks is up. I'd aim for 6 weeks and run 50 mcg T3/day. If you have used clen before and are comfortable with it, you could work in small doses for a two week period.

isnt 75mg of tren ED a bit much for some one on their first tren cycle, i would of though 100 mg EOD would be enough?

We said 75 prop/ 50 tren ED.

Stu said:
isnt 75mg of tren ED a bit much for some one on their first tren cycle, i would of though 100 mg EOD would be enough?

Tren is pretty harsh shit isn't it??

PWGriffin said:
Tren is pretty harsh shit isn't it??
it either loves you or hates you

Back