• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

100% natural, hard work

ya thats wierd

damn, by the bodybuilding term, what is "natural"..???

LOL, I'll buy that for a dollar...

You guys have no faith! :lol:

im serious though....what can someone be on and still consider themselves natural?

the man is huge to say the least.

WATTS said:
im serious though....what can someone be on and still consider themselves natural?

the man is huge to say the least.
you want natural? Look at the guy in the background doing lateral raises. If Gustavo walks by that guy, that's as close to natural as he gets.

100% natty.......:laugh:

Why entertain the idea?

hehehe he is a crazy guy!!! but I like him he is ok (no foreman/aceshigh not in that way)

and by the way coleman claims to be natural as well, so don't be all shocked

"Natural" in the bodybuilding world must mean you're only running 5grams of gear a week instead of 10grams. By the way, who the hell is that guy?

IML Gear Cream!
luke69duke69 said:
"Natural" in the bodybuilding world must mean you're only running 5grams of gear a week instead of 10grams. By the way, who the hell is that guy?
Whats his name................I'll look him up on the net.

its gustavo badell

Based on his website, it looks like Muscle Tech, not gear, did it for him.

PirateFromHell said:
Based on his website, it looks like Muscle Tech, not gear, did it for him.
I personally believe him. Enough pumptech will do that to anyone.

luke69duke69 said:
lol, he only came 3rd in the Mr.O for the last 2 years, and people don't know who he is!

WATTS said:
it still takes a fuckload of hard work to get anywhere near that sort of physique, its not like his muscles are implants is it? :rolleyes: so in that sense they are natural

It was reported awhile back that students were harrassing his young son over his daddy doing steroids.

luke69duke69 said:

EXACTLY!!!! :rocker:

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Fuck that! :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
cant you guys see? muscletech products are far superior products than steroids! its like they are their OWN STEROIDS! COOOOOL!

young d said:
lol, he only came 3rd in the Mr.O for the last 2 years, and people don't know who he is!
This is shocking. I know he's not as well known as cutler, coleman, arnie etc but damn it, he's too big to go unnoticed! People should know to an extent whose who in the game.

People do know him w/ in BB community..clearly

The people on this forum are not in that community, that is if you don't know who Gustavo is then you haven't been paying attention to the biggest shows every year (the O/Arnold Classic/GNC show of strength).

THis guy has consistently placed top 5 in these shows for a couple of years.

Yeh ill have to add even if hes on 5 grams of roids a week, he really did still work his ass off in the gym, and ate properly to get a physique like that, ill add that it is hysterical when these guys say that they are natural though.

Back