• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

delts

zapedy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
wen working my delts should i be looking to do post delt and lat delt movements? i ask because im still quite small atm and i duno if these little crappy movements with little weight are going to do do much for me...i can maybe see why some huge guys would if they have huge delts they want to shape them better

zapedy said:
wen working my delts should i be looking to do post delt and lat delt movements? i ask because im still quite small atm and i duno if these little crappy movements with little weight are going to do do much for me...i can maybe see why some huge guys would if they have huge delts they want to shape them better
You want to work your delts, I'll give you the three best exercises for this.
1) Bench Press
2) military Presses
3) deadlifts.

These three compound exercises will work all three delt muscles

Tough

i really like clean and press they hit my delts hard as well as some other muscles....their the #1 exercises in my shoulder workouts i love em

The big compounds are best, I agree. Stick with overhead pressing on both the sagittal (Think elbows tuck to your sides; shoulder flexion) and frontal (Think elbows out to the sides making a T; shoulder abduction) planes. Also performing rowing movements and pullup variations.

Back