• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where u guys like to put it?

Where you like to stick it

• Ass

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Mouth

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Vagina

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • just beat off on their face

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Nothing better than a Vagina :thumb:

Wait, are you talking about drugs?

I like putting my wiener in her vagina, preferrably with her on top, a beer in my hand, and a slice of 'roni pie in the other.

Dale Mabry said:
I like putting my wiener in her vagina, preferrably with her on top, a beer in my hand, and a slice of 'roni pie in the other.
thats glorious brother

you use any weiner pills er anything? i need that stamina stuff from the truck stop so i can bust and keep goin

You forgot titties, armpit, her hand, and for Vieope... Nostrils.

ASSPUNCTURE said:
thats glorious brother

you use any weiner pills er anything? i need that stamina stuff from the truck stop so i can bust and keep goin

Ben Gay seems to work pretty well for me, I just slather it on right before I go.

Dale Mabry said:
dale..u forgot one key aspect:
facing the TV so u don't miss your show!
:D

Dale Mabry said:
Ben Gay seems to work pretty well for me, I just slather it on right before I go.
I found out the other day that 30mg of DXM pills makes me last for as long as I want, full control.

What is DXM?

Dale Mabry said:
What is DXM?
dmxWall2_800.jpg

:lick:

You got your consonants mixed up cracka.

Nostrils.

40 seconds.

Dale Mabry said:
What is DXM?
Dextromethorphan a cough suppresant with psychoactive properties, it basically dissconnects your head from your body during a trip but you have to take around 300-600mg to get out there. I found the other day because I have a cough that it helps to overcome not just premature ejaculation but ejaculation in general until you're ready to blow sort of like sex after a night of drinking except your hard on is raging and not fighting against going whiskey dicked. I used these it's worked 3 times so far with the same results I even took one before bed and it still worked the next morning cause it lasts 8+ hours.:thumb:
coughgels.jpg

HANK-VISSER said:
there is nothing better then a nice tight wet vagina!!!!
I think it's the way you chose your words that makes you so popular with the ladies :rolleyes:

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
I think it's the way you chose your words that makes you so popular with the ladies :rolleyes:
:laugh: That doesn't fly in Amsterdam?

I like the option "just beat off on her face!":laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm definitely an anal intruder...it has some psychological affect that makes it like:hmmm: ...Yah! I'm doin' it in the da butt:thumb:

i like nice tight vagina

none that loose stuff

if ur loose get to stepping bitch or give me a blow job b4 u leave!

I see romance hasn't been lost....
:D

Back