• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weird sex acts and their names.... which do you know?

IML Gear Cream!
Rusty Trombone.......getting your asshole licked while recieving a hand job.

Hot Carl.................................A girl taking a nice hot steaming shit on your chest!

rusty trombone...hahahahahahahahahahahahahha ! tooo funny !

sex act

silver strainer: a sex act in which your partner creates an insicion in the scrotum and then has you teabag them, after which a testicle is sucked through the opening. a sexual act in which your partner creates an insicion in the scrotum and then has you teabag them, after which a testicle is sucked through the opening.

My best moves

The banshee - You fuck the girl and then stab her in the chest so she screams like a banshee.
Tsunami - You fuck the girl over a bath thats full of water then you drown her.
The superman - You fuck a girl on a balcony then you grab her and jump of.
Rusty teapot - You drop your ball bag in boiling water then the girl sucks you off.
The hangman - Tie a noose around the girls neck and fuck her on a chair, when your done kick the chair over and enjoy.
The pyromaniac - pour petrol over the girl and fuck her then light her on fire.
The mouse trap - cover your cock in rat poison then get the girl to suck you off.
The rusty screw driver - The girls drives a screw driver down your japs eye and then drinks the blood.

A lot of the ones I've seen above are made up, in case one of you readers is wondering if they're real. And yes, there's definitely someone out there silly enough to believe something like "the pyromaniac" is real.

Last edited:
chilli dog - shit on tits than titty fuck

i often wake up feeling cheap and dirty, i wonder what my wife does to me when i sleep.....

IML Gear Cream!
i hear that john holmes could make a chick "Romney" just by taking off his pants :coffee:

turkish snowcone..

Turkish snow cone...The act of masterbating and letting the cum bubble up like a volcano into your fist and making a girl lick or suck it out of your hand like a snowcone

Its actually,
dipping your cock into a pile of jizz, covering ur cock in white jizz making it look like a snow cone hence the name, then stuffing ur snow cone cock in a girl's mouth or vagina.

Back