• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weird sex acts and their names.... which do you know?

AndrewSS

nobleman's cockslinger
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, what weird sex acts do you know and what are their names... there are a BILLION of these, most of them are hilarious the names are so funny too.

Off the top of my head I could think of:

Blumpie- a blowjob while pooping
The Pirate- shooting your load in a girls eye then kicking her in the leg (making her a "patch" eye and a peg leg i suppose)
Rodeo- while doing a girl in the butt you tell her you have AIDs then try to hold on as she tries to buck you off
Gorilla- you shoot your load on a girls face then pull off a hand full of your pubes and throw them on her face, giving her a face with black hair all over it
Glass bottom boat- you put seran (spelling), well plastic wrap over the girls mouth then poop on it
Cleveland steamer- poop on the chest then squat down on it and rub it all over

ok well im drawing a blank... I cant think of anymore off the top of my head :mad: oh well post any you know in here, these are hilarious

Rusty Trombone.......getting your asshole licked while recieving a hand job.

Hot Carl.................................A girl taking a nice hot steaming shit on your chest!

^ ahhah, rusty trombone, i forgot that one

dirty sanchez
snowballing
shrimpin
the shocker

Come on people...shocker...really? Shrimper should clarify what it is.
Strawberry Milkshake - When you cum in her mouth you punch her in the mouth so it bleeds
Puppies in a bathtub - You do her in the butt and try to put your balls in her vag. Why you try to one will keep popping out like a puppy out of the bathtub
Mortal Kombat - Scream mortal combat, jam it deep, then run out of the room and hide...followed by her confused walk of shame
Space Docking - She is in a handstand position...you stand over her...then you poop onto/into her vag
Dragon Breath - Jam it deep when getting a blowjob so it comes out her nose
Rusty Trombone - She blows in your butt while giving you a reach around hand job
Fish Eye - Bust in her eye. Leaves it cloudy like not so fresh fish.
Donkey Punch - Do her in the ass and then when it gets loose you punch her in the back of the head, the shock will tighten it up

The Vulcan- its a modified shocker by making a V shape

star-trek-spock1.jpg

The Holyfield- well no real need for explanation

dirty sanchez
snowballing
shrimpin
the shocker

These were all funny to read...the only one I have ever received is the dirty sanchez...although if I am getting it in the butt I have cleaned up pretty good before so there is really not much more than a cum mustache. :coffee:

Portuguese Breakfast
Canadian Fakeout
Alligator Fuckhouse
rattlesnake wiggle

Last edited:
Alabama Hotpocket
Boston Pancake
Angry Dragon
Angry Pirate
Cincinnati Bowtie

Arabian death mask
Amish plow

IML Gear Cream!
Turkish snow cone...The act of masterbating and letting the cum bubble up like a volcano into your fist and making a girl lick or suck it out of your hand like a snowcone

Flying squirrel
the Spidey or Spiderman
the double fish hook

Dump Truck: Tucking the balls between the legs while the female performs oral sex. Then, while ejaculating in her mouth, you take a dump on her chest while making beeping noises like a dump truck.

Double Fish Hook

Flying squirrel
the Spidey or Spiderman
the double fish hook

I think I have only been single fish hooked...(getting railed doggie style while my boyfriend hooks the side of my mouth with a finger and pulls back sideways.) Gosh, I had no idea sooo many of these positions had such creative names!!

dame "cabesa"

Someone mentioned it up there.
Spiderman - you rail the girl from behind, pull out and spit on her lower back but cum in ur hand. She'll think you came and turn around. When she does you fling ur cum in her face, yell "SPIDERMAN" and run away. That's how my friend described it.. lol

IML Gear Cream!
Man this board is more disturbing day by day... why do I feel more at home here then??? ;)

You all diassipoint no mentions of the Rusty fish hook - (option of the double rusty fish hook is also available) while having sex in the "doggy style" position, you then take one of your index fingers and stick in your partners anus and then hook the corner of their lip with the same finger.

Rusty French Horn - A variation on the rusty trombone, the rusty French horn consists of a man giving a rim job to a woman, while also fisting her. This is reminiscent of a musician playing the French horn, as he places his hand in the bell of the horn to alter the pitch of the sound.
Oral Reddenbacher - To get head from some chick while wearing a tub of popcorn over your junk.
Oralcockitis - A term used to describe someone who mumbles or talks to where you cannot understand them. As if they have a cock in their mouth. (not a sexual act but I know way too many people that do this - SPEAK UP DAMNIT)

Motherf*ckin' derifto stole 'Two pups in the tub' from me. 'Puppies in the bathtub' sounds f*cking lame though, two pups in the tub ftw.

Strong first post indeed. :coffee:

urbandictionary.com has all that you need.

strawberry shortcake

Turkish snow cone...The act of masterbating and letting the cum bubble up like a volcano into your fist and making a girl lick or suck it out of your hand like a snowcone

LMAO! That's good.

Back