• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood clots

rgrmike74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok im just curious if gear could cause blood clots? i have a friend in the military who has done a few cycles (just came off a short one-was cut short due to training out of state and didnt want to worry with airport security taking it with him) this week end he developed two blood clots. one behind his knee and one in his grion. he has no family history of clots or anything and was first diagnosted with a torn calf muscle but after a ultra sound found out it was a clot and was imediatly admitted to army hospitol. i am just wondering if this could have been caused by gear usaged or just something he is prone to. he is 36 and in damn good shape. anything would be helpful... they r doing blood work now and will probably discover his as use although he only did a 3 week cycle and has been off 4 4 weeks now(his last cycle)

I wouldn't worry about the routine blood tests they are going to do finding his use of steriods. I seriously doubt they will even bother testing for steriods when someone is admitted for a blood clot. I also doubt the use of steriods caused the blood clots. Given that he was previously diagnosed with a torn calf muscle it can be somewhat safe to assume the blod clots developed as a result of an injury to the leg. The clots then traveled to behind the knee and groin. It is not uncommone for blood clots to form after an injury to a leg, however they can be dangerous if the clots traveled especially to or thru the heart.

Back