• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just curious?

Jonny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am just curious to what type of diet everyone is on?

Low fat, high?
High protein?
Low carbs?
etc...?

Good to see you here Jonny!

I'm on a high protein, low to moderate fat and carbs diet.

I only eat 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight. When I'm "on" that doubles, of course. Most of the time I stick to a moderate carb, high protein, low fat diet. I've found it to work best for me. No carbs after late afternoon workout works really well. If you stick to that for 3-4 weeks you WILL start to see ripped abs...assuming you haven't seen em before...hehe.

High protein, moderate carbs, low fat.

-Crowman

high protein
low carbs
medium fat

------------------

The Whole FN Shows Forums:

http://theshow.scottsteiner.com

I am trying to put on some weight, so here are some estimates, I am not using any supps either, so it is kinda hard to get in a lot of calories off food alone
3500 calories
280 g protein
85 g fat
480 g carb

[This message has been edited by Time + Patience (edited 12-05-2000).]

Hey Time+Patience,

Can you post what your meal plans are?
I don't use supplements either so I was wondering how you eat so many calories.

MEAL 1- 2 yolks, 4 whites, oatmeal, tuna, milk
MEAL 2- PB+J sandwich, apple, milk
MEAL 3- 12-14 oz ground beef, and some additives, to make taco's, 3-4 tortilla's, some spaghetti
MEAL 4- 12-14 oz chicken, 1 cup rice
MEAL 5- PB+J, some ramen noodles, tuna
And I will eat some snacks throughout the day, and a lil extra of something, but it hovers around 3500 calories, 270 g protein, 100 g fat, and 500 g carbs.

Prince

They say 1 to 1 1/2 grams per bodyweight but I also have a hard time consuming that much. Lately I'm having a hard time just getting 1/2 gram per bodyweight

Seems like people bring back random old threads for no reason, so I thought I'd add to the fun by bringing back the oldest thread I could find - from December 5, 2000. ;)

I'm on an isocaloric diet. 33/33/33 macro split. Last time I entered the info into fit day it was 157g of fat, 378g of carbs (44g of that is fiber), and 363g of protien.

This is my current consumption of tasty goods...all coming from chicken breast, natty pb, oats, flax, whey, 1 pear, and veggies

Total calories=2085 calories
Total protein=272g's
Total Carbs=70g's (not including veggies)
Total Fats=58g's (including from meat)...otherwise 36g's without meats

Guys this post is over 4 years old :wtf:

Jodi said:
QG is doing an impression of Casey Kasum's Golden Oldie countdown.

The Master said:
What about MRP's, bars, etc... Anyone using any?
Sometimes Ill have a Met-rx Protein PLus Bar later on the morning because its the only thing I can sneak into Spanish class. :laugh:

thatguy said:
Seems like people bring back random old threads for no reason, so I thought I'd add to the fun by bringing back the oldest thread I could find - from December 5, 2000. ;)

Jodi said:

XcelKrush said:
Sometimes Ill have a Met-rx Protein PLus Bar later on the morning because its the only thing I can sneak into Spanish class. :laugh:
I use to just eat chicken and brown rice or veggies in the middle of class..fuq the teachers and what they say. I never cared back in highschool.

PS:What kinda marker do you shoot?

Back