• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does Nolvadex consider to be Illegal Steroids in the US. ?

big_tom

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does Nolvadex consider to be Illegal Steroids in the US. ?
Me and my buddy almost done with our cycle . currently we are outside the US. But we will be back in 2-3 weeks ,because the collage will start in January . We will be donning
PCT on the airplane . we can delay the PCT for a couple of days so we don???t have to take it on the airplane. But we will have to carry the Nolvadex in our luggage .

Questions .
1- Would the US customs consider Nolvadex as Steroids ? are we going to be send back (deported for just Nolvadex )
2- Can they even confiscated ?
3- in case it???s only a trouble of confiscation , can a doctor in the US write prescription for us ?
4- Nolvadex is prescription drug for women only from my understanding. Is there is any medical case where men can use it (in this case we can get a prescription from a doctor over here ,would that even count for an excuse ).

It is not a steroid, some people have brought it into the country successfully. I'd suggest disguising it as aspirin or something.

Unless you have some form of cancer I dont see you getting a prescription anytime soon. You can find it easily on the internet.

Mudge , you r fast. so u saying I can order Nolvadex from a website that runs within the US ,right (shpping within the usa)? otherwise the stuff can be confiscated by the US customs too.

thanx for the qucik reply

There are many research sites on the internet that sell liquid nolvadex for 'research purposes.'

As soon as you get to the U.S. you can buy it legally from www.ag-guys.com.

US Customs could care less about the importation of a prescription medication that is not a scheduled drug.

Back