• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

~15 year olds stats~?

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what are stats of a 15yr old be around
on these lifts?

benchpress:
squats:
deadlift:
ez bar curls:

kenwood said:
on these lifts?

benchpress:300
squats:450
deadlift:425
:thumb:

Originally Posted by ForemanRules
on these lifts?

benchpress:300
squats:450
deadlift:425

i'm serious man..

BigDyl said:
Likely Story. :rolleyes:
True story :thumb: Maxed out every year right before my next B-day....so that was days before I turned 16, not really that big of a deal

Originally Posted by ForemanRules
Those were mine at 15

i'm serious i'm talking about a 15yr old and i'm talking about the stats of a 15yr old that has never lifted before and a 15yr old that has lifted before

No such data exists.

if u were taking a wild guess what do u think?

IML Gear Cream!
kenwood said:
i'm serious i'm talking about a 15yr old and i'm talking about the stats of a 15yr old that has never lifted before and a 15yr old that has lifted before

people arent like robots!!! were alllllll different!!! :thumb:

Why the fuck do you care? All I know is that my stats were waaaay..... better then yours when I was 15. Dont lift cos you wonna impress someone dumbass, that's not what bodybuilding is about fool.

LexusGS said:
Why the fuck do you care? All I know is that my stats were waaaay..... better then yours when I was 15. Dont lift cos you wonna impress someone dumbass, that's not what bodybuilding is about fool.
Way to be positive. I don't recall him asking what your stats were or how they compared. He just wants to know how he stacks up to the average person. It's not a crime and it doesn't mean he wants to impress someone. After all, he's going to be the only one who knows how he compares. Glad you thought your post through. And, whether you want to believe it or not, bodybuilding is indeed superficial by pretty much all accounts.

If I had to take a wild guess for the average stats of the average fifteen-year-old, it would probably be 150 ATG back squat, 150 deadlift, 135 bench. Those could be off by a mile, I really have no idea. I just figured that the average weight is probably somewhere around 150 and for the untrained individual, that might be average. Of course, this is difficult to test. You see, testing an untrained individual is impossible to do safely - you'd have to teach him proper form. However, the very act of learning proper form will most likely have increased his efficiency in the lifts.

I don't know about 15 yr olds...but as for the average kid who was around 13 or 14, in my P.E. class, there was a time when our gym teacher made everyone attempt to bench the bar and some people could do it MAYBE a few times...

PWGriffin said:
I don't know about 15 yr olds...but as for the average kid who was around 13 or 14, in my P.E. class, there was a time when our gym teacher made everyone attempt to bench the bar and some people could do it MAYBE a few times...

are you a girl?

Lift for yourself. Set your own personal goals and try to break them. Don't worry about how much weight you can move in relation to others...

lol @ that

well i just turned 16,
my bw is 150 my maxes are 225 bench, 300 squat (bellow parallel) and a 325 deadlift. The quat was the hardest im aiming for 320 by the end of januray. Below parallel

IML Gear Cream!
Some of these young bucks amaze me with their so called lifts...

i just hit 275 for 5 reps of a low box if you dont know what a box squat is your a faggot who cant squat and does the half squats with 135 pound, well it's a box thats 2 inches below parallel with a close stance.

My little brother has just Turned 17 (Nov 25th), But he is skinny and has Just Just just started with the weights about 1 month ago. He can bench 155 +/-, He doesn't squat or deadlift...you know how it goes, its all about the front when you start, haha.

kenwood said:
on these lifts?

benchpress:175
squats:295
deadlift:315
ez bar curls:25's on each side

ill be 15 in 1 month.

BTY2047 said:
i just hit 275 for 5 reps of a low box if you dont know what a box squat is your a faggot who cant squat and does the half squats with 135 pound, well it's a box thats 2 inches below parallel with a close stance.
You annoy me. Not only are you condescending, but you don't realize that two inches below parallel really isn't that low. if you think back squats are hard, try front squats weightlifting style or overhead squats. Personally I've never done box squats. I just go down as far as I possibly can. Why limit your ROM? I mean I understand the principles behind it, but there's really no reason to unless you're training specifically for a sport IMO.

camarosuper6 said:
Some of these young bucks amaze me with their so called lifts...
I agree. Some of them seem like they'd be setting national records with their lifts. One of them was at a BW of 145 and doing an ATG squat of 300 at the age of 14. If he's telling the truth (not pointing fingers or anything) then that's pretty damn good. Also makes me feel like shit but that's alright.

kenwood said:

Too broad of a statement. You can't say this 15 year old represents all 15 year olds in his/her stats for never lifting. With genetics, lifestyle, height, and weight it's just not possible to give a realistic answer.

Squaggleboggin said:
Way to be positive. I don't recall him asking what your stats were or how they compared. He just wants to know how he stacks up to the average person.

Did you even read what he was typing? He asked about 15 year olds and since I was 15 a few mos. back, I know exactly what my stats were so I told the fool that they're better then his since he cares about other peoples stats so much.

Might wonna hit the gym harder kenwood~!! :p

LexusGS said:
Did you even read what he was typing? He asked about 15 year olds and since I was 15 a few mos. back, I know exactly what my stats were so I told the fool that they're better then his since he cares about other peoples stats so much.

Might wonna hit the gym harder kenwood~!! :p
Yes, but he's asking about average statistics. I know exactly what he's talking about - had he searched, he'd find an extremely similar thread started by me about the same exact thing for the same exact age group.

Back