• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I hope today is a good day--------GO TERPS!

dojdave11

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here is my day:

Leaving work early to go to opening day at Camden Yards. The Yanks are coming to town. Clemens is -185. 48,000 at Camden yards watching my sorry O's(when is Washington going to get a team???) try to compete with the best in baseball. Boogs and plenty of brew here I come.(temps in the low 60's--good drinking weather)

Oh, I just heard the O's are 100 million to 1 to win the world series. Change of plans---flying to Vegas, putting a dollar down on Baltimore. I knew I was going to be a millionare one day.

Ok, so after my O's beat up the overpaid Yanks(yes I am just VERY JEALOUS) going to watch my boys cut down the nets and let the celebration begin in College Park!!!!

1993 Graduate- BS Finance,(Sigma Pi)

GOOOOOOOOOOO TEEEEERRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Must be nice! Hey dojdave, Put down $5 for me while your there!! If I win, I'll split it with you!! I'm waiting on Charlotte to get a team, so there will be one close to hear!

Dave, good luck to your team! I'd like to see the Terps win, since they knocked my UConn Huskies out.

Hey, how about dem Lady Huskies!? :thumb:

Back