• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Water consumption

pengers84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how much water should you drink per day?

pengers84 said:
how much water should you drink per day?
As much as you need....

There are too many variables to say for certain.... Sweating more/exercising a lot, having a larger/higher lean mass, eating more protein, drinking lots of caffiene etc etc... are all things that will mean you need more water...

Generally, I feel most people should be getting a minimum of 3L a day with ~4L a good target... If you have more than one of the above factors then you will want to increase this accordingly as well.

I'm around 93kgs(205lbs)at the minute and according to this "A good rule is to drink an ounce equal to 0.66 times your bodyweight." (Anthony Ellis) I should be drinking 4 litres a day..........

Now I find this very difficult to regulate- so have marked out some bottles with the time period they've got to be consumed in.(Some people need to have everything written out...........!!!!)
water.jpg

:rolleyes:

Thats funny as hell Nick+

ForemanRules said:
Thats funny as hell Nick+

:mad: I'll be writing messages on my can's of Tuna next.

Nick+ said:
:mad: I'll be writing messages on my can's of Tuna next.
Nick before he starts a hard night of drinking...each bottle marked so he gets the exact amount of wine needed
attachment.php

Nick+ said:
I'm around 93kgs(205lbs)at the minute and according to this "A good rule is to drink an ounce equal to 0.66 times your bodyweight." (Anthony Ellis) I should be drinking 4 litres a day..........

Now I find this very difficult to regulate- so have marked out some bottles with the time period they've got to be consumed in.(Some people need to have everything written out...........!!!!)
water.jpg

:rolleyes:
u got a fair bit of spare time on your hands havnt u nick

i think it is brilliant, I have a 1 gal poland springs water bottle tapped with a huge straw. I make sure I drink 1-1.5 of those puppies a day.. Makes things easier.

ForemanRules said:
Nick before he starts a hard night of drinking...each bottle marked so he gets the exact amount of wine needed
attachment.php

You call that amount 'a hard night of drinking'?:rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
The fortunate thing about being here in the desert (as if there's something really fortunate about it), is that we have an endless supply of bottled water. Each bottle is 1.5 liters, so I try to down at least 3 bottles a night, sometimes 4, depending on what I'm doing that night.

aceshigh said:
u got a fair bit of spare time on your hands havnt u nick

Yea I have(temporarily) , but scrawling some letters and numbers on those bottles took the grand total of 2 minutes......

At least I found out that (despite the cold weather) I easily get through 4 L a day. Could drink even more--- maybe instead of the wine it would be a good idea....:finger:

Back