• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Soon to be drinking heavily

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to a serious bachelor party and want to have a GOOD time. I dont drink very often. In fact the last time I drank was last December of 2004.
I need to know how to not damage myself too much, as drinking will fuck up the system (testostrone/estrogen, fat gain blah blah blah) and I dont mind a hangover, which I am already expecting. :barf:
My question is, how not to put on too much weight in the one night where I will actually be living a like a human being having a good time with eating shit food and drinking like a fish.

i wouldnt worry about one night. I would recomend not getting totally smashed, as your recovery will be slower than most if your liver is already under stress. If you drink alcohol like a fish, then drink water like a fish later that night. The more food the better, it will help absorb some BOOOOOOZZZE. Have fun man. You will prob look like this guy in the morn!!!:thumb:

owned.jpg

one night is not going to affect your gains, if you're worried about fat gain then stick to low carb beer and white spirits with sugar free mixers.

Stu said:
one night is not going to affect your gains, if you're worried about fat gain then stick to low carb beer and white spirits with sugar free mixers.

Dont worry, Everyone will be calling you a bitch all night if you stick to WINE and White spirits!! aaahhh haha (unless you are huge, then you can simple smash some heads):2punch: :toilet:

Thermal2 said:
Dont worry, Everyone will be calling you a bitch all night if you stick to WINE and White spirits!! aaahhh haha (unless you are huge, then you can simple smash some heads):2punch: :toilet:

that is weird because i drink vodka all the time and yet only homosexuals call me bitch :hmmm:

Last edited:
what makes white spirits (vodka, gin are examples i guess) better than dark spirits?

damn, last time I went out I was ordering white wine spritzers and my friends were calling me BITCH! They wouldn't even order my drinks for me while I was away, they thought it was gay. Oh, and I went out drinking last weekend, and I drank a glass of water after every drink, and the next morning I didn't feel bloated and fat . . .

I usually hit the tequila and vodka. I do like wine but at a bachelor party, I aint ordering any wine. If they call me a bitch, I'll wimper up with my tail in my legs and cry like a whore, then I'll smash some heads.

IML Gear Cream!
i've tried doing the same thing--i'll have a cup of water in between every bottle of beer...and i know i felt a LOT better the day after.

as other people said, drink lots of water, as alcohol is a nasty diuretic..... but also drink lots of water BEFORE you go out too.... just like in high school before the football game.... STOCK UP!

do you have any milk thisle? if you do, its always a good idea to take some after and the morning after to help get your liver back to working order.... even any antioxidant will do.... ALA... NAC....

someone also said eat lots of food to soak up the beer..... thats impossible unless the food goes into your liver along with the alcohol.... that might make a weird blood flow moving around your body... your blood still has the same alcohol volume in it...

but youll probably eat so much anyways.... whenever i drink beer i get SO hungry.... get yo protein!

Drink plenty of water. If you've ever read the ingredients in the "anti-hangover" pills you'll see that it's vitamin B complex. So if you take some B complex before or during your drunkfest and drink plenty of water you'll be fine the next day.

crazy thing that some my friends CLAIM they do....

they say that when the beer leaves your body in the night, the quick change back to sober leaves you with a hangover.... so some of my friends recommend drinking a beer right when you wake up

in the morning after a quality night of drinking i do NOT want a beer, and have never tried it..... and I dont think I ever will...

haha would you try it

if i had a hangover, never... i would throw up all over the facken place. then agian, i have never had a hangover on beer. only hard stuff.. and no, I would not take a shot of vodka in the monring..

but the idea..... it kinda makes sense doesn't it? to ease youself back into sobriety....

i definetly wouldnt try it though aha... gross shit yo

I drink beer in the morning all the time, sometimes it's the warm flat one I fell asleep with.

IML Gear Cream!
Enjoy your festivities to their fullest! That's what I say.

Hlanderr said:
some of my friends recommend drinking a beer right when you wake up

in the morning after a quality night of drinking i do NOT want a beer, and have never tried it..... and I dont think I ever will...

haha would you try it

It's called tailgating my friend.

Don't eat anything all day, faster you get drunk the less you drink.

Steele20 said:
Don't eat anything all day, faster you get drunk the less you drink.

excellent avatar, but awful advice

youll probably also throw up if you do that

Back