• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

are new formula's better?

NEW_IN_THE_GAME

Pic is at 263-14% jan 06
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have never tried alot of creatine esters, or the new arginine esters, are these any better than regular aakg or creatine?. also has anyone tried cex or cee, and if so what were your results. i have only tried a few creatine brands, like cell tech(sucks ass), v12 by sann, which is ok, a little bsn, and some off brand pure monohydrate.

Pure creatine monohydrate is the way to go i reckon. The other products they just make up some rubbish add some extra trash that has no scientific proof of doing anything whatsoever and up the price considerably. Thats just my opinion though. Im no doctor though. Anyway mate goodluck.

"goal by age 24, weigh 300 or more with less than 10 percent. is it possible, we will see."

sooo farrrrr...

che said:
"goal by age 24, weigh 300 or more with less than 10 percent. is it possible, we will see."

sooo farrrrr...

i think u can do that in 4 or 5 months...u dont need 6 years..:hot:

you just responded to something you just wrote
why do i find that so interesting
i dont know

che said:
i think u can do that in 4 or 5 months...u dont need 6 years..:hot:

He would have to gain over 30 pounds of pure muscle and still drop body fat to make that goal. 4 or 5 months on roids maybe.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
I have never tried alot of creatine esters, or the new arginine esters, are these any better than regular aakg or creatine?. also has anyone tried cex or cee, and if so what were your results. i have only tried a few creatine brands, like cell tech(sucks ass), v12 by sann, which is ok, a little bsn, and some off brand pure monohydrate.

I use BN's CEE and have had good luck with it. It's cheap, mixes easily with stuff, and helps with the water rentention issues that mono has. Just my 2 cents.

Back