• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What should I do to get cut

M

Mr.Baseball

IML Gear Cream!
I am 17 with 13% bf. I want to get to about 8%. I weigh about 177 right now. I am also 5feet 10inches tall.

Breakfast
1 full egg
3 eggwhites

Snack
Bowl of oatmeal

Lunch
some kind of meats

Snack
Protein bar

Dinner
Some kind of meats

End of the day I get about 1900 cals with about 180g of protien and 40g-60g of carbs.What should I get rid of or add to help me start loosing fat.

I've always found that when bulked up, the best way to get cut is introduce enough cardio into your workouts (not too much if looking for high muscle mass) and high repetitions on lower weights will tone muscles and burn surrounding fat.

meal 1 needs a bit more protein(more egg whites) and some complex carbs such as old fashioned oatmeal or high fiber cereal(All bran or Fiber 1)

meal 2 needs a lean source of protein.

what kind of meat at lunch? make sure that its lean cut, and not procressed deli meats. Add in some fiberous veggies as well as some healthy fats(as you dont have any), such as flax oil, hemp oil, olive oil, avocados, nuts/seeds(in moderation), fatty fish or fish oil capsules,etc.

a protein shake with healthy fats or fruit(berries or apple) would be better than a protein bar.

dinner needs either some healthy fats or complex carbs such as brown/wild rice, sweet potatoes/yams, beans/legumes, etc. Also more fiberous veggies.

I wouldnt cut back so far on the carbs as you have, you need them for normal bodily functions and energy for exercise.

Back