• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Competitions

jaim91

Ms. Olympia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why aren't there any competitions from November until around the beginning of April?

There are very few, indeed. IFBB ends with the O and starts back up with the Ironman if I'm not mistaken. There are a couple of small regionals, but not many. There needs to be an offseason for every sport, that's my best guess.

I meant more in terms of amateur competitions, but ya, I hear what you're saying.

Btw, you're ripped! Do you compete?

Yes, I do. That pic is 2wks out from my last show in June. Placed 3rd in LH class. I'm getting a little better each year, which is fine with me. Winning a regional class is about the best it will ever get for me, the Nat level is out of my league.

Why is national out of your league? Is it tested? What organization to you compete in?

It's out of my league genetically, LOL. I compete in the NPC, which isn't drug tested.

jaim91 said:
Why aren't there any competitions from November until around the beginning of April?

One of the biggest shows in Colorado is in December, The NPC Rocky Mountain, it was on Dec.3 this year. And the first NPC show here is in March.

Back