• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

British surgeons seek five patients -they want your face.

Nick+

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Information for potential patients can be found at
http://www.facialtransplantation.org.uk/

British surgeons are preparing to carry out an unprecedented full face transplant operation next year after being granted ethical approval to actively seek patients. The 30-strong team headed by Peter Butler, a leading plastic surgeon at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead, London, was given the go-ahead by the hospital's bioethics committee yesterday. The announcement follows the partial face transplant in France last month of a woman whose face was mutilated by a dog.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/story/0,3605,1668774,00.html

I am way to beautiful for that operaption.

But not way too beautiful, to give 'em your face!!!:ipoke:

What does the patient get out of it? Sounds like super bad news to me.

a face , and loads of dangerous medication -for ever....

So they take the faces off of organ doners eh?

How would your family feel if your face was donated, and they met the patient??

myCATpowerlifts said:
So they take the faces off of organ doners eh?

How would your family feel if your face was donated, and they met the patient??

They probably wouldn't recognize it. Bone structure makes up too much of your looks.

So if you donate all your organs when you die, and the people who receive your organs donate all their organs when they die, maybe you can get back together some day.

I get offers for my penis to be donated when I die all the time, one of them was named Min0 Lee.

maniclion said:
I get offers for my penis to be donated when I die all the time, one of them was named Min0 Lee.

Maniclion , you are Aslan............

Nick+ said:
Hmmm...Bit late surely
Had to wait for the star to become brighter.....

Back