• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood pressure

Hlanderr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm about to stack a methylated PH with a non-methlyated PH, and although I'll be loaded on milk thisle, ALA, and NAC, I don't have a step towards blood pressure control..... both of the PH have androgenic properties, which is actually what both of them are for(Finigenx and Phera-Plex), so this is definetly something to look out for.

I was looking at this:
http://www.nutraplanet.net/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=752

Do you think something like that would be safe to use right when I begin stacking? I'm currently in week 2 of an 8 week cycle. At week 4-8, I will be stacking the two PH.
If I do take it, should I carry it THROUGH PCT? Or stop once I get to PCT?

Other blood pressure supplements that I plan to use will be celary seed extract(starting that as soon as possible.... I know it takes a few weeks to start working), and potassium chloride sprinkled as salt on food around 3-4 times a day.

Again, should I use these products THROUGH PCT as well... or should I stop when I get to PCT?

If you have any other products to help control blood pressure that you think are more beneficial..... please let me know!
Thanks
Harry

Not many seem to take these products when on cycle...

Hawthorn berry, water pills, should do it. Use them as needed, if you need them then use them.

-NOW hawthorne extract
-twinlab bp control
-3nB celery seed extract
-NOW curcumin extract
-garlic (standardized for alicin content)
-pot/mag supp (NOW also makes a good one of these)
-forskolin

thanks guys....

mudge you mentioned to use them "when needed."

i dont have a way of checking my blood pressure on a daily basis unfortunetly, so i planned on taking these supplements daily... is that bad?

i would be taking celery seed extract, potassium chloride, and a maybe a few others of the ones i just learned about

Hlanderr said:
thanks guys....

mudge you mentioned to use them "when needed."

i dont have a way of checking my blood pressure on a daily basis unfortunetly, so i planned on taking these supplements daily... is that bad?

i would be taking celery seed extract, potassium chloride, and a maybe a few others of the ones i just learned about

If your going to use gear, then invest $40-50 on a digital B/P monitor. Get one at Walmart for that price.

50 dollars huh.....

ill do that...... i havnt heard it was that cheap....

im actually not on gear though (yet at least)....
im stacking two androgenic PH, and ive read how blood pressure is the number 1 side effect of an androgenic supplment

thanks man ill check that out

I have a Mabis monitor and its very accurate when compared to the doctors readings...I am not sure what my GF paid for it but its nice and I have the large cuff for it....and the power adapter.

Back