• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

whoa i aint been to this forum for years when i was newb, well gotta give thnx to

Agressor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mudge. Scotty the Body, P-funk, Trap-isaurus and w8lifter (sp) for when they helped me through my first month that i used this forum, then i moved onto bigger and better things (bodybuilding.com forum) and now 2-3 years later an 19 years old am good size.

Just wanted to come back here as i saw a link to the forum i forgot and taught me so much when i was getting started

Thanks

Post Whore.

Agressor said:
Mudge. Scotty the Body, P-funk, Trap-isaurus and w8lifter (sp) for when they helped me through my first month that i used this forum, then i moved onto bigger and better things (bodybuilding.com forum) and now 2-3 years later an 19 years old am good size.

Just wanted to come back here as i saw a link to the forum i forgot and taught me so much when i was getting started

Thanks

:rofl:

:lol: I left BB.com because it was too kidified, but whatever is comfortable is a place you should call home. Trap has come back a few times, but I haven't seen him in awhile.

:scratch:

...welcome back

Agressor said:

Thanks
Damn myk:laugh:

Agressor said:

Thanks
You should have skipped Bodybuilding.com and taken a few English classes instead.

IML Gear Cream!
Agressor said:

Thanks

Way to improve your body. :thumb: :thumb:

Now... on to improve your mind. :thumb: :thumb:

cfs3 said:
Yeah, sure. He dropped by over four years ago as part of his master plan to spam IM.

For the love of God, what are you? The Special Needs Dectective?

what are you the open chat cop??? kill yourself!

Watch Pumping Iron a few times and you will get it.

ForemanRules said:
Watch Pumping Iron a few times and you will get it.

oh! arnold says that about lou! yea, I havent watched it in a while!

You must be shipwrecked in a deserted island and you have the professer rig up your computer with coconuts so that you can post every 6 months?

Back