• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Chiefs are killing my fantasy teams...

Pepper

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am in two fantasy leagues.
I am in the semi-finals of both leagues.
I am playing AGAINST Tiki Barber in both leagues.:yell:

Tackle him!

God the Chiefs Defense SUCKS!

Edit: added "against"

Tiki is having an awesome season!

He lives a few blocks from me....I wish I were his trainer. :grumble:

dougnukem said:
Are you playing against Tiki?

yup

sadbanana.gif

P-funk said:
Tiki is having an awesome season!

He lives a few blocks from me....I wish I were his trainer. :grumble:

Tiki is one of my favorits players...just not today.

Pepper said:

Who is your other D? The Chiefs are too inconsistant. I had them last year. They got a lot of turnovers, but gave up too many points.

I'm watching the game now and it looks like the Chiefs have butter coated hands.

Pepper said:
Tiki is one of my favorits players...just not today.

yea, he is killing ya. He is over 200yrds rushing!

IML Gear Cream!
The funniest part is the Chiefs play against the Chargers and LT next week, then Rudi Johnson after that. Might want to grab another D.

I have Tiki on my fantasy team at work. I am 12-2 and kickin ass! Now watch me loose in the playoffs.

I picked the Chiefs to win yesterday. Fuckers.

No shit, Pepper!

I'm going against Tiki as well. If the Chiefs could make a tackle, we'd be in business (his first 10 carries went for all of 13 yards)

Then the fuckin Chiefs decided to give up. Oh ya, plus I'm going against the NY D and Toomer (thanks for not overturning that TD catch you bastards)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I won in the first round of our fantasy league by three one hundredths of a point. It came down to his QB (Palmer) against my TE (Cooley). Bring on round two!!! :rocker:

Back