• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to strengthen the lower back?

zootroid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I was just wondering what are some things I can do to strengthen my lower back? I don't go to the gym to workout so I'm quite limited to what I can use :p

Supermans are a great movement. Hindu pushups can do a little something for your lower back. Reverse hyperextensinos are also great if you can find something to lay your torso onto and grab.

do you workout with weights at home if you don't go to the gym?

Alright, thank you very much for your help :)

Yes, I workout at home with weights. I'm quite limited though. Bench, bar for bench and 2 adjustable dumbbells.

deadlifts
RDLs
good mornings

That's not limited, that's all the equipment you need! Start doing the olympic lifts, deadlifts and farmers' walks all with proper form in the same workout and your back will grow... Heh, heh, heh...

zootroid said:
Yes, I workout at home with weights. I'm quite limited though. Bench, bar for bench and 2 adjustable dumbbells.

Oh, yeah, in that case good mornings would get my vote. I love that exercise.

The other movements I mentioned were assuming zero equipment, although they are still certainly good movements. I especially like reverse hyperextensions. If you can get some bands, that would make it a lot tougher too.

deads

Back