• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My supplement review thread...

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1) Pinnacle Nox2 sucks monkey butt... It may have helped but if it did I can't tell. Pumps were as always. Don't buy it!

vitadigest_1873_63544059

Last edited:
Must buy!

UNIVERSAL NUTRITION STORM EVF
vitadigest_1875_34828343

Absolutely incredible stuff! Are they sure creatine is not a legal steroid:hmmm: :D ... Seriously this is a great creatine supplement. It's a four creatine mix in a zero carb delievery system. Excellent size and strength gains without bloating...

As for the taste just be ready. It's not really that bad but it's just tart as hell...

BUY IT!!!:rocker:

Quality protein...

Designer Whey is THE most tested and proven protein on the market. Want a protein that actually gives visible results? This is it... And quickly. You can find amazing deals on the 5lb. cans too! Every time you buy this you buy of the highest quality...

As for taste stick to chocolate or strawberry. Vanilla taste like a dirty white girls booty hole...

BUY IT!!!

vitadigest_1873_79572988

Test booster...

vitadigest_1873_91987058

ALL signs point to increased test levels for me. Including getting angry a little easier, hair growth, and morning wood like I just saw my first tit at the age of 13... Hard to tell if I've gained much strength using it do to stacking it with other supps but it seems test is certainly up. That means an even better muscle building environment...

Comes in a pre-packaged pill bag. Nothing too big which may concern some people...

BUY IT!!!

SuperFlex said:
Designer Whey is THE most tested and proven protein on the market. Want a protein that actually gives visible results? This is it... And quickly.

It's protein man. What do you mean tested and proven? Or visible results? It's just protein. There's nothing magical about one protein relative to another. It's like saying chicken is better than turkey. :lol:

Thunder said:
It's protein man. What do you mean tested and proven? Or visible results? It's just protein. There's nothing magical about one protein relative to another. It's like saying chicken is better than turkey. :lol:

Without question not all proteins are created equal. If you think so you need to try something quality and forget about ON protein... Designer Whey is clinically tested btw. More importantly it's SuperFlex tested!;) :D :thumb: It's good stuff. Like I said it has given me visible results on more than one occassion. I can't say that about many other proteins I've tried. Not to this degree. I haven't tried many but this is still the best I've taken...

BUY IT!!!

SuperFlex said:
Without question not all proteins are created equal. If you think so you need to try something quality and forget about ON protein... Designer Whey is clinically tested btw. More importantly it's SuperFlex tested!;) :D :thumb: It's good stuff. Like I said it has given me visible results on more than one occassion. I can't say that about many other proteins I've tried. Not to this degree. I haven't tried many but this is still the best I've taken...

BUY IT!!!

Umm, I've actually worked in the industry for a long time my friend, so I'll pass on the marketing hype. :)

What is it clinically tested to do? Build muscle? How much better than other proteins? Can you post the research abstract?

SuperFlex said:

BUY IT!!!

blink.gif

IML Gear Cream!
GNC weight gainer...

I kid you not that this may be the single greatest supplement in the history of mankind! Keep in mind I took this stuff 10 years ago so I have no clue if it's the same stuff now but gee willacers Batman!:D

I was 16 and looked like a little 5'11 roid baby. Obviously hard work played a HUGE role in that but this weight gainer without question helped me to strip fat while gaining a great deal of strength and muscle! Knowing this I still haven't brought myself to buy more weight gainer due to wanting to get more defined...

Supplements truly help... I have always gotten better results on supps than when I haven't taken them. I know most know this but I'm sure a few people wonder if they're worth the money. Buy off the net and yes they are...

Thunder said:
Umm, I've actually worked in the industry for a long time my friend, so I'll pass on the marketing hype. :)

What is it clinically tested to do? Build muscle? How much better than other proteins? Can you post the research abstract?

No question Thunder you look like you know what you're talking about but so do I. Designer Whey is THE ONLY company who has done truly extensive lab and field testing with their proteins. Market hype is just that. Market hype... I am speaking solely from my experience. If you choose to doubt my opinion I couldn't care less bro. Doesn't hurt me one bit... I'm simply trying to help someone else buy a supplement worth their hard earned money. Take it or leave it, I know it works...

SuperFlex said:
No question Thunder you look like you know what you're talking about but so do I. Designer Whey is THE ONLY company who has done truly extensive lab and field testing with their proteins.

I can assure you this isn't true.

Like I said, if you can post the abstract to the extensive (meaning there should be plenty of published research at PubMed) lab testing, I'd like to read it.

I am a little outdated on my protein supplement stuff, but didn't casein show to have greater protein retention over a 24hr test period when compared to whey in some study in the last 3 or 4 years?

Dale Mabry said:
I am a little outdated on my protein supplement stuff, but didn't casein show to have greater protein retention over a 24hr test period when compared to whey in some study in the last 3 or 4 years?

It is absorbed differently... Isolates absorbed very quickly. Desinger Whey is a mix protein btw. Covers each area very well...:thumb:

Thunder said:
I can assure you this isn't true.

Like I said, if you can post the abstract to the extensive (meaning there should be plenty of published research at PubMed) lab testing, I'd like to read it.

I've read articles and like what I've read on Designer Whey. Once again I know what I've experienced in the real world nevertheless...:thumb:

SuperFlex said:
I've read articles and like what I've read on Designer Whey. Once again I know what I've experienced in the real world nevertheless...:thumb:

that's what it's all about, your OWN PERSONAL EXPERIANCE.

Sure it is great to share what worked and what didn't work for you to try to help someone out, but it comes down to what works for the individual. I know that I have taken some things that people bash all the time, but again I know what has worked for me rather they get bashed by other people or not.

Thanks for sharing your reviews with us.

SuperFlex said:

Actually I believe you said 'extensive' lab and field testing, and clinically tested. All I'm asking is to see the extensive research you've seen.

IML Gear Cream!
SuperFlex said:
Designer Whey is THE most tested and proven protein on the market. Want a protein that actually gives visible results? This is it... And quickly. You can find amazing deals on the 5lb. cans too! Every time you buy this you buy of the highest quality...

As for taste stick to chocolate or strawberry. Vanilla taste like a dirty white girls booty hole...

BUY IT!!!

vitadigest_1873_79572988

And that's a bad thing??

SuperFlex said:

BUY IT!!!

vitadigest_1873_79572988

If I'm not mistaken, they have several other flavors out there now.

myCATpowerlifts said:
I've got my money in hand, and I'm out the door to my nearest GNC!!

Can you pick me up some EAS Phosphogen while you're there?

icanrace said:
that's what it's all about, your OWN PERSONAL EXPERIANCE.

Sure it is great to share what worked and what didn't work for you to try to help someone out, but it comes down to what works for the individual. I know that I have taken some things that people bash all the time, but again I know what has worked for me rather they get bashed by other people or not.

Thanks for sharing your reviews with us.

My pleasure... Thanks for taking the time to read them as they were intended...:thumb:

dougnukem said:
If I'm not mistaken, they have several other flavors out there now.

Yes sir they do. But I haven't tasted them...

myCATpowerlifts said:
I've got my money in hand, and I'm out the door to my nearest GNC!!

If I were you I'd go straight to steroids...

SuperFlex said:
Yes sir they do. But I haven't tasted them...

I know, you better get on the ball and start guzzling more protein drinks. :thumb:

Hmmmm...Skipped over all threads wanting proof of your claims. I deem this thread gay!

Back