• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How Many Hours

michael74737

Cutting
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How Many hours do you guys spend at the gym on a workout day?

I usualy get everything done in 50-55minutes but im thinking I might need to spend more time there. However, when I working on Abs I usualy just spend 30minutes.

Depends, weights no more than an hour.

You spend 30 minutes on just abs????

50-80 minutes

around an hour. Sometimes a little more.

IML Gear Cream!
Just lifting, about 45 minutes - an hour depending on the day.

Second cardio session if I have one: half an hour or so.

give or take an hour.

I usually hit the weight for about an hour and stretch at the end for another 15 minutes. I've done resistance training protocols where I finished in about 40 minutes though. I usually don't do cardio for any longer than 20-30 minutes.

just beacuse you arent in the gym a long time doesnt mean that you are doing something wrong or that you should be in longer to get gains. It matters how intense you are when you are lifting. I can only sustain about 30-50 minutes of hard lifts and staying focused. 10-15 mins warm up cardio and sometimes a light strech after.. 30 mins on abs does seem a bit much..

The13ig13adWolf said:
give or take an hour.

Zero give or take an hour or 1 hour give or take an hour?

I watched the clock today. I really warm up and at the end I really stretch out. My time in the gym is more towards 1.5hrs with all my warm up. But the real taxing part is about an hour.

40 minutes to an hour. Used to be 3. Live and learn. I'm out of sentences.

Normally, about 45 minutes. But I'm trying out a HIT style workout Archie recommended, and my wokouts are less then half that right now.

IML Gear Cream!
Tough Old Man said:
Between 1 hr 15 - 1 hr 30 min's

It takes the old man a little longer to warm up and cool down these days eh?

:p :p

P-funk said:
It takes the old man a little longer to warm up and cool down these days eh?

:p :p

He prolly gets all senile, thinks he is the janitor, and cleans the shitters.

Dale Mabry said:
He prolly gets all senile, thinks he is the janitor, and cleans the shitters.

:laugh:

15-50 minutes

30-45 min on weights, 10-20 min running

michael74737 said:
How Many hours do you guys spend at the gym on a workout day?

I usualy get everything done in 50-55minutes but im thinking I might need to spend more time there. However, when I working on Abs I usualy just spend 30minutes.
What are you doing, BBing, PLing Oling?
It's different for everyone, I know as an OLer I need and do spend 2 1/2-3 1/2 hours in the gym a day, 4-6 days a week providing my schedule is clear.
(Just got a job at chick-fil-a :rocker: )

hmmm i workout at home and its usually and 1hour-1.5hours...but when im at the gym 30min.

Back