• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone else alone for Christmas?

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The girlfriend's visiting her family in Puerto Rico so I'm stuck here alone. No presents for me 'till another week. Friends are all out of town, and no where's open today, so I'm thinking it's gonna be a beer day. Who's with me?

oh, and lots of masterbation. can't forget that.

Crono1000 said:
The girlfriend's visiting her family in Puerto Rico so I'm stuck here alone. No presents for me 'till another week. Friends are all out of town, and no where's open today, so I'm thinking it's gonna be a beer day. Who's with me?

I'll beer it up!
(And I don't even have a GF anymore)

Doom on Monkey - :(

Crono1000 said:

I'm going to see a concert tonight, so we'll see what I can do regarding making it a beer day.

The Monkey Man said:
I'll beer it up!
(And I don't even have a GF anymore)

Doom on Monkey - :(

sometimes you gotta take things into your own hands!!!

Crono1000 said:
The girlfriend's visiting her family in Puerto Rico so I'm stuck here alone. No presents for me 'till another week.
A week.. :pissed:

I have been feeling lonely all my life.

Sorry dude. I've got lots of friends and family I'm visiting throughout the day and getting presents for and from. No idea what you're feeling. Sorry.

musclepump said:
Sorry dude. I've got lots of friends and family I'm visiting throughout the day and getting presents for and from. No idea what you're feeling. Sorry.
:rofl:

IML Gear Cream!
you have us Vieope. We love you.

And we'd hit you less if you'd stop pooping in the corner

musclepump said:
Owned-Gravitowned.gif

I really shouldn't laugh at that...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm in the same boat my friend. But, I'm used to it by now. About 3 weeks until I see my family again.

I'm sorry Crono and doug!

well dont worry brotha, im alone on christmas too :)!

My GF's working day and night today so I'm at home just got off the phone with my Mom, niece and nephew. Mom alway's makes me laugh she had me watch this we were rolling laughing.
http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/gerbilbar/

"You know you're like a teepee and a wig-wam. 2 Tents, ha ha get it?"

Back