• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dosing help for the Mathematically Challenged

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, I have a bottle of Clen. 30ml- 200mcg/ml. I also have a 10ml syringe that measures .10's of ML's. If I want to take 20mcg's what would I measure that to on the syringe? Or approximately how many drops would that be?

And then how about for 40, 60, and 80mcg?

Also with the T3, I have 30ml-50mcg/ml. If I want to take 50mcg's that would just be 1 ml correct?

Also with the T3, I have 30ml-50mcg/ml. If I want to take 50mcg's that would just be 1 ml correct?
Correct

1/10 of a mL would be right for the 20 mcg clen dose. 2/10 for 40 mcg etc. For stuff that small, it is best to see how many drops it takes to fill the oral syringe from the backside to the 1 mL mark. Write down the number of drops, and return the liquid to the bottle. Suppose it took 40 drops for 1 mL, then 4 drops would be 1/10. Equation: 200/ # of drops per mL (200/40) = 5 mcg per drop in this example.

So if I have 100 drops in an ML, the dosage for 20mcg would be 20 drops?

First find out how many drops it realy does take to fill an oral syringe to a mL mark. It is likely 30-40. Simply divide 200 by that number and you have mcg/drop.

I really dont think a 10ml syringe is going to be accurate at the low numbers, the pin itself will hold around a tenth of a ml depending on the gauge and length. Was that a typo?

PirateFromHell said:
First find out how many drops it realy does take to fill an oral syringe to a mL mark. It is likely 30-40. Simply divide 200 by that number and you have mcg/drop.
Ok, I gotcha. Thanks!!

Mudge said:
I really dont think a 10ml syringe is going to be accurate at the low numbers, the pin itself will hold around a tenth of a ml depending on the gauge and length. Was that a typo?
Was what a typo?

Rocco32 said:
Was what a typo?
You said you have a 10mL syringe. Do you have an oral syringe? How much does your oral syringe hold?

10mL syringe with 1/10th cc markings? Thats like the veritable "horse needle" for a couple drops.

Back