• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Muslim teen rape spree...Cops and Aussies scared

a hate muslims. fucking deport all those fuckers.

how is it that muslims are the only ones who will exploit what they hate? they hate america, but they will move here and exploit our economy and our way of life but still profess to hate us? they hate women, in their countries they mutilate their genitals at birth and make they wear masks their entire lives, but they will move to other countries and rape women who don't bow to them...

I say we need to start running our cars on vegetible oil and then let that whole side of the planet rot in its own hate and violence. fuck those ignorant fucking people.

I will hold my tongue.. here is a picture though

200px-Irangay_teens.jpg

that is terrible.

This is why every law-abiding citizen should carry a 1911. Too bad Australia has such fucked up gun laws.

Not all Muslims are bad, we all have our black sheep.

How accurate is this story any? I was at another forum and a lot of these stories turned out to be false....it was just a way to fan the hate flames.

clemson357 said:

how is it that muslims are the only ones who will exploit what they hate? they hate america, but they will move here and exploit our economy and our way of life but still profess to hate us? they hate women, in their countries they mutilate their genitals at birth and make they wear masks their entire lives, but they will move to other countries and rape women who don't bow to them...
Many White Protestant Males hate Neggers yet sit in front of a TV staring at them running with a ball for hours on end. Many rich people hate the filthy "lower class" yet can't get their cars serviced, homes cleaned, wipe their asses, etc without them. Hate is a superiority complex.

maniclion said:
Hate is a superiority complex.

While true, the things you mention are victimless and aren't a crime. Rape, IMO, is a crime that should be handled with a slow, painful execution.

min0 lee said:
Not all Muslims are bad, we all have our black sheep.

How accurate is this story any? I was at another forum and a lot of these stories turned out to be false....it was just a way to fan the hate flames.
I was about to post the same thing. Dont judge a whole culture because of a few bad members and always check for the accuracy of the source of your news.

musclepump said:
While true, the things you mention are victimless and aren't a crime. Rape, IMO, is a crime that should be handled with a slow, painful execution.
He should have said "I hate rapists." Not "I hate Muslims." and then when on a diatribe of what's wrong with rapists not Muslims.

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
I was about to post the same thing. Dont judge a whole culture because of a few bad members and always check for the accuracy of the source of your news.

a few?

I don't know of any other race that is currently killing people as quick as they can in the name of religion.

clemson357 said:
a few?

I don't know of any other race that is currently killing people as quick as they can in the name of religion.
People kill because of various reasons. How many died in useless wars?
How many people die in Africa because we neglect them? Sure they have some wrong views about women and other things but I find it dificult to believe they are all bad.

Went to school with many muslem guys from several different countries.....all were woman hateing scum!

ForemanRules said:
Went to school with many Muslim guys from several different countries.....all were woman hating scum!
Most foreigners treat their woman like crap, Americans are practically the only ones that let women walk over them.

ForemanRules said:
Went to school with many muslem guys from several different countries.....all were woman hateing scum!

I am a muslim and I love women, I think a lot of guys from other countries can't seem to understand how women are equal in this country and not in theres so they go by what they were thought but whatever people are different everywhere.

poloblue22 said:
I am a muslim and I love women, I think a lot of guys from other countries can't seem to understand how women are equal in this country and not in theres so they go by what they were thought but whatever people are different everywhere.
There you go.
Go to Japan and see how the woman are treated.
It's in America that woman and transvestite get treated equally.

poloblue22 said:
I'm talking about middle east muslems;) and 90% are fucking scum.

clemson357 said:

I say we need to start running our cars on vegetible oil and then let that whole side of the planet rot in its own hate and violence. fuck those ignorant fucking people.

In America they mutilate the males genetals at birth!!

DOMS said:
If you think that circumcision is equal to cutting off a baby girl's clitoris, you're one fucked up asshat.

I didn't say it was equal, I just said that it is part of the North American culture to mutilate the males genetals at birth. dont put words in my mouth!

IML Gear Cream!
MyK said:
I didn't say it was equal, I just said that it is part of the North American culture to mutilate the males genetals at birth. dont put words in my mouth!
That's not all he wants to put in your mouth.

MyK said:

You posted in reponse to what Muslims to do infant girls. They cut the clitoris off. Also, in the Middle East, India, and China, it's still common to simply kill an infant girl because she won't do the same amount of work as a boy will when they get older.

DOMS said:
You posted in reponse to what Muslims to do infant girls. They cut the clitoris off. Also, in the Middle East, India, and China, it's still common to simply kill an infant girl because she won't do the same amount of work as a boy will when they get older.
That is sick! :mad:

DOMS said:

so how is that different from removing the foreskin of a male?????????

because our culture does it, it makes it acceptable :hmmm:

MyK said:
so how is that different from removing the foreskin of a male?????????

because our culture does it, it makes it acceptable :hmmm:

Uhhhh...you don't really know what the clitoris is or what it does, do you?

DOMS said:
Uhhhh...you don't really know what the clitoris is or what it does, do you?

uuhhhhhhh! yes I do, but you seem to miss my point entirely! our culture does things that are wrong too. but we are blind to it because it is the norm to us!

We are ALL global citizens now ... just some misled types didn't see the memo. From the streets we all drive on to the plates of food we eat ... nothing is ALL from anywhere in particular. Why should our religions be any different nor the hate that comes from them?

My fuel pump went out last week. Fella with a tow-truck came by in like 2 minutes after I had the hood up. Never called anyone he just lucked on by, then hooked me up and got my jeep back to my driveway. Fucking guy said he was from "Persia" with all his little Muslim religious crap all over his truck ... and you know he actually had the balls not to charge me a dime then drive away? WTF?!? Come up unasked for and give out a roadside rescue for free like there was no war on and we ain't bombing his relatives back to the big bang?

Don't hate the player hate the game as my son always says :thumb: -and- know that it's BLIND hatred that fuels all despotic actions.

MyK said:
uuhhhhhhh! yes I do, but you seem to miss my point entirely! our culture does things that are wrong too. but we are blind to it because it is the norm to us!
One removes a skin fold and the other robs a person of the ability to enjoy sex. So, in your world, punching someone is more or less the same as stabbing them.

I understand that they both involve cutting the genetalia, but one is simply a cosmetic change (circumcision) and the other is mutilation.

Back