• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which religion do you belong to?

Vote

• Buddhism

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Christianity

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Islam

• Judaism

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Occult/ Satanic

• Deism

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Rastafarien

• Or just an Atheist

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Other

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
on my birth certificate it says "Church of England" is that christian?

I guess it's labelled as Christianity. However what I believe in is a simple yet profound truth. If that gives me a label so be it. I'm not looking for one however... I'm not a fanatic but some may see my beliefs as such. I just believe in the truth.......

SuperFlex said:
I guess it's labelled as Christianity. However what I believe in is a simple yet profound truth. If that gives me a label so be it. I'm not looking for one however... I'm not a fanatic but some may see my beliefs as such. I just believe in the truth.......

whats the truth?

SuperFlex said:
:rolleyes:

ForemanRules said:

You're just mad there's no homo's allowed in any of them!

IML Gear Cream!
SuperFlex said:
You're just mad there's no homo's allowed in any of them!
How did you know about that?

MyK said:
I like my fiction with more action! :thumb:

This is why the bible is so cool to read to me. These are actual events. Events that have taken place and are to take place. That to me is very interesting... That and the fact that the bible is the word of life.......:thumbs: Twins, I win...:p

SuperFlex said:
This is why the bible is so cool to read to me. These are actual events. Events that have taken place and are to take place. That to me is very interesting... That and the fact that the bible is the word of life.......:thumbs: Twins, I win...:p
I agree 100% I have read 100's of books and the bible is the best by far!!!

SuperFlex said:

call me old fashioned but I think that evolution is the word of life! :)

I do not believe in organized religion.

They were created by humans.

I belong to none.

I do like to read about them, however.

Note: Buddhism is NOT a religion, but a way of life

Mr_Snafu said:
I do not believe in organized religion.

They were created by humans.

I belong to none.

I do like to read about them, however.

Note: Buddhism is NOT a religion, but a way of life

Buddha is revered like a god by many buddhists.

Are you a buddhist? I wouldn't think a Buddhist would condone the murder of Americans by terrorists.

brogers said:
Buddha is revered like a god by many buddhists.

Are you a buddhist? I wouldn't think a Buddhist would condone the murder of Americans by terrorists.
Acording to the Dali Lama, Buddism is not a religion.
As far as murder goes that is not the topic of this thread.;)

IML Gear Cream!
MyK said:
whats the truth?

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

lol christianity right now is 66.6

Christianity 4, 66.67 %

overboard said:
John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

true story.

overboard said:
That is not truth!

i meant the 66.6 thing was true. he kinda wedgied my post w his. there should be a term for that.

Back