• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test & primo

IML Gear Cream!
Let him waste his money on primobolan, and shut down his system for pathetic gains compared to what he could get off of a basic, simple test cycle.

Your arrogant attitude is what is the most troubling, and will hurt you in the long run (even in things unrelated to steroids)

"mindless comments like the one above only make me more determined to cycle again"

Great motivation to mess with your hormones there. Are you 12?

So you've ran 2 prohormone cycles (1ad/4ad and S1+?), and 2 steroid cycles, yet you weigh like 190 @ 6'+? That's pretty shitty honestly. Your diet/training must blow. You just mentioned above you're eating "chocolate, sugar, fats." You've also shown an inability to manage/prepare for side effects from steroids, nosebleeds, high BP, gyno, and your cholesterol probably sucks. You're clearly not as "educated" as you think.

People, myself included, tried to give you good advice, but it has fallen on deaf ears. Why bother starting a thread like this when you just act like an arrogant jerk to people who offer honest opinions?

brogers said:
Let him waste his money on primobolan, and shut down his system for pathetic gains compared to what he could get off of a basic, simple test cycle.

Your arrogant attitude is what is the most troubling, and will hurt you in the long run (even in things unrelated to steroids)

"mindless comments like the one above only make me more determined to cycle again"

So you've ran 2 prohormone cycles (1ad/4ad and S1+?), and 2 steroid cycles, yet you weigh like 190 @ 6'+? That's pretty shitty honestly. Your diet/training must blow. You just mentioned above you're eating "chocolate, sugar, fats." You've also shown an inability to manage/prepare for side effects from steroids, nosebleeds, high BP, gyno, and your cholesterol probably sucks. You're clearly not as "educated" as you think.

People, myself included, tried to give you good advice, but it has fallen on deaf ears. Why bother starting a thread like this when you just act like an arrogant jerk to people who offer honest opinions?
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

brogers said:

Two things.....1 Young is a ripped 190....and that is better than 80% of the dumb shits I see and hear post about using steroids.

2. I think 250mg is too low.....300-375 would be better and still low enough to avoid sides if he uses 20mg Nol on cycle......But 400mg Primo and 300-375mg test is a good cycle for a person sensative to gyno...

brogers I see no reasdon for you to be a cock on this thread......I could care less how you act in open chat........Young d has made some mistakes but he is sure as hell more informed about steroids than most users I know or post here.

Bottom line B, I think his cycle looks ok ( esp if he bumps the test up to 300mg) and I know a hell of alot more about steroids than you do.......some from books and a shit load from experimintation...

young d said:
FYI test and primo are injectable steroids, your knowledge of these drugs is pathetic to say the least! and considering the majority of other guys on here have started there AAS use by stacking i wouldn't say there is anything wrong with stacking 2 or more steroids, as long as you know what you are doing, hell the amount of times i see dbol/test/deca at 30/500/400 recommended as a first cycle, and you are trying to say test/primo at 250/400 is not a conservative approach for technically someones 4th cycle? you are totally brainless aren't you

The pill comment was referring to the ancillary drugs not the test....My knowledge isn't lacking sir. Since you want to talk majorities here then how many people do you think were well versed in anabolics when they started their first cycle?? And how many people have told you time and time again to keep ur cycles simple and basic because of all the problems you've experienced...gyno and really high BP are two SERIOUS sides man, I'm not talking about a zit on ur back. And you will not see dbol/test/deca recommended as a first cycle by anyone who isn't braindead on this forum.

You say it's "technically" ur 4th cycle...what does that mean?? Have you finished a full cycle of AAS yet?? Ur test/primo is conservative for say me, or anyone else who doesn't have a history of serious sides with relatively common to low doses...for you, a conservative approach would be protein and creatine and a training and diet program that doesn't suck the sweat off my balls.

ForemanRules said:
Two things.....1 Young is a ripped 190....and that is better than 80% of the dumb shits I see and hear post about using steroids.

2. I think 250mg is too low.....300-375 would be better and still low enough to avoid sides if he uses 20mg Nol on cycle......But 400mg Primo and 300-375mg test is a good cycle for a person sensative to gyno...

brogers I see no reasdon for you to be a cock on this thread......I could care less how you act in open chat........Young d has made some mistakes but he is sure as hell more informed about steroids than most users I know or post here.

Bottom line B, I think his cycle looks ok ( esp if he bumps the test up to 300mg) and I know a hell of alot more about steroids than you do.......some from books and a shit load from experimintation...

young d said:
I'M 13% RIGHT NOW AND EATING WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT, SUGARS, FATS, CHOCOLATE, AND I'M NOT PUTTING ON ANY FAT AT ALL!

I don't consider 13% ripped.. ? At 6'+, 190 13% with 3-4 cycles under your belt is a clear indicator that something is wrong, do you disagree?

You have much more experience with steroids, no question. I'm willing to bet my "paper" knowledge is greater, but who cares. Financially and practically speaking, it's a crappy cycle. For some reason he directly correlates test with gyno, despite the fact that he was running dbol in both of his steroid cycles. A very low dosed AI would solve any estrogen problems from 500mg for the vast majority of people.

I'm being a cock because 1) He's demonstrated a lot of irresponsibility in the past 2) He's arrogant.

It's his decision, it's his money, but I think there are better options with his best interest in mind.

brogers said:
I don't consider 13% ripped.. ? At 6'+, 190 13% with 3-4 cycles under your belt is a clear indicator that something is wrong, do you disagree?

You have much more experience with steroids, no question. I'm willing to bet my "paper" knowledge is greater, but who cares. Financially and practically speaking, it's a crappy cycle. For some reason he directly correlates test with gyno, despite the fact that he was running dbol in both of his steroid cycles. A very low dosed AI would solve any estrogen problems from 500mg for the vast majority of people.

I'm being a cock because 1) He's demonstrated a lot of irresponsibility in the past 2) He's arrogant.

It's his decision, it's his money, I think there are much better options.

Look at his pics.....he is more like 9%....Im 14% and he is way more ripped then I am.

And alot of dumb shits here told him to front load with D-bol......like they do all the time.

thanks for the support foreman, but i wouldn't waste anymore time on these 2, let them think what they like, no one cares :)

i dont wanna sound like an asshole young d,,,,,,,and i personally think those 2 guys are trying to prove something and are cockheads too,,but my opinion is u like to complicate things, and u worry,,who cares what these cockheads say,,u need to pick a basic cycle and run the whole thing ,,,good luck to you man,,i hope whatever u choose to do goes well for you,,,listen to foreman and block the dickheads trying to install doubt into you out,,,they smell indecisiveness and like mongrel dogs have banded together with a common cause ,,so they can laugh there asses off when another cycles fucks up for you,,,,keep it basic and run it too the end

i dont even know why you bothered putting the cycle up it was bound to get critised by a couple of armchair bodybuilders with there "paper" steroid knowledge.

I've never used meth enan but i know from guys that have used it that its not that weak and lets be honest its not even that expensive over here. It looks like a sensible cycle fro someone whos susceptible to side effects.

young d said:
thanks for the support foreman, but i wouldn't waste anymore time on these 2, let them think what they like, no one cares :)

It looks like to me that you only have foreman as your only supporter. So instead of your statement saying those 2, I think it everyone else on this site that thinks your making a big mistake. A lot are wishing you good luck, only because they feel your going to need it.

Look if this cycle works for you, then I'll be the first one to congradulate you. But if your truthful and after x number of weeks you come back on stating that you have this or that, then your going to be this biggest joke on I/M. JMO

IML Gear Cream!
Monkeys shit in their hand and throw it at you while laughing and jumping up and down.

Having said that, what is the final draft for your cycle, Young D?

Good luck whatever you do D. I don't have any ill will or want to see anybody get hurt...if this route works out this time then you'll have alot better idea of where to start later.

how can u afford primo, does male stripping pay that well?

brogers said:

It's his decision, it's his money, but I think there are better options with his best interest in mind.

D knows his shit, he might not know the most but he is in the top level of people on this site in regards to gear, props to D

Back