• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hangover cures?

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
with the biggest drinking night the the year upon us, what are some of your hang over cures/tricks you use for the morning after?

i dont really get hang overs other than i get all emo the day after and mopey. But if i have a slight headache, a bottle of water clears it right up.

drink a couple of bottles of water before bed

and drink water while you drink if you really want to be a pussy!

I'll remember having a real bad hangover and this old lady told me to drink a beer and that cloud will leave you.....I was a bit hesitant because I had a foul stomach to go along with the hangover.
I finally got the nerve to drink it and what do you know....it went away.

But of course there is a downside to this method....it's a sure bet to lead you to alcoholism.
It will become a viscous cycle ....drink.... get drunk... get hungover.. get cured repeat.

Take the CHASER pills per the instructions

Drink gatoraid or pedialite before sleep...

Take extra strength Tylenol before sleep

But my best advice...

Sleep through the hangover

The Monkey Man said:
Take the CHASER pills per the instructions

lol those things suck! you have to take so many its like take 3 for a couple drinks and you know on a good drinkin night starting at like six and ending at well six (like the one tonight ;))lol ill get a good 30 drinks on board lol... i dunno about thirty but a lot!

yea i just drink again, hell in Russian there is even a word for it. i either take a shot or drink a glass of wine.

You're gonna think Im making this up, BUT.......my girlfriend gives her stoner/alcoholic brother some of her PMS medicine when he's really in the shits. He doesnt know what it is but he raves about its effectiveness.

I shit thee not.

V Player said:
You're gonna think Im making this up, BUT.......my girlfriend gives her stoner/alcoholic brother some of her PMS medicine when he's really in the shits. He doesnt know what it is but he raves about its effectiveness.

I shit thee not.
He gets hangovers from weed?

IML Gear Cream!
No, I said he was also an alcoholic.

Brother V, hows it goin my Friend!!! Have a Great and Safe New Year!!!

Oh, I thought you ment for both because you said he was a stoner too.

I do the chasers, but I don't take them til the end of the night. They essentially help you filter alcohol better which is bad if you are wanting to be vershnicken. I take 2 an hour before bed and 2 right before bed, works great.

Yeah. I guess I was saying he is both. I dunno, man, its early in the morning here......

But the PMS medicines do work. He loves them.

Wonder if the PMS med is bad for guys to take.

ihateschoolmt said:
Wonder if the PMS med is bad for guys to take.
Doesnt seem like it. He's been taking them for years when he gets really bent. And for this dude, it takes A LOT of alcohol. He just asks her for some of "the hangover medicine", she hands him a couple of pills and he pops them right there.

hair of the dog

Best I've found is to drink a good amount of water....eat a nice greezy meal before going out. Prior to leaving take multi-vitamin/mineral.....go get hammed....and then down large gatorade bottle.... eat again another greezy meal....before sleep pop another multi-vitamin/mineral and down it with another large bottle of gatorade....sleep....wake up and then take another vitamin and large gatorade....eat a nice greezy breakfast from McDonalds.

I've had the worst hangovers of all time, and the ONLY thing that ever works is if I manage to stay up for a little while before passing out and chugging as much water as possible, literally til i almost throw up.

then i'll pass out, wake up early to pee, chug more water, go back to sleep.

eventually wake up in the morning, and chug as much water as possible.

this is the ONLY thing that has helped (besides peyote)

IML Gear Cream!
Drink a gallon of water before you passout.

Problem solved.

i polished off an entire bottle of vodka last friday night, along with 6 sambuca shots and a bottle of merlot with dinner. I drank water in between and drank gatorade before bed. You know what really helped me?

PUKING MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT ALL OVER THE HOTEL WALL AND BATHROOM TOILET:thumb: I stayed with my dad and he couldnt stop laughing his ass off.:laugh:

I dont drink at all and when I do, the only night I do this was last Friday at a party.

CRASHMAN said:
with the biggest drinking night the the year upon us, what are some of your hang over cures/tricks you use for the morning after?

i dont really get hang overs other than i get all emo the day after and mopey. But if i have a slight headache, a bottle of water clears it right up.

Water.... yes... But you pissed out all of your water soluable vitamins and minerals. So you need to up the B's (especially B6, choline/inositol and Folicin) before you eat. Otherwise your digestion is going to be all funky. :p

the answer is vitamin B12. That's all there is to it. Take this and no hangover, every time. "Hangover Cures" that you can buy over the counter is nothing but B12.

The alternative is to always be drinking. hangovers tend to occur AFTER drinking, so if you're always drunk = no hangover

TrojanMan60563 said:
Best I've found is to drink a good amount of water....eat a nice greezy meal before going out. Prior to leaving take multi-vitamin/mineral.....go get hammed....and then down large gatorade bottle.... eat again another greezy meal....before sleep pop another multi-vitamin/mineral and down it with another large bottle of gatorade....sleep....wake up and then take another vitamin and large gatorade....eat a nice greezy breakfast from McDonalds.

In addition if you do still have a hangover what I find works very well is .5mg of Xanax in the morning. I know this sounds very strange but hangovers usually give me a jittery uneasy feeling...like my insides are trembling and I feel nausious etc.. Well the xanax is a CNS depressant and it makes all that go away....and usually any headache goes with all the fluid consumption.

Note:Xanax to be taken the following morning....do not take before drinking unless you want to get REALLY fucked up and blackout.

TrojanMan60563 said:
In addition if you do still have a hangover what I find works very well is .5mg of Xanax in the morning. I know this sounds very strange but hangovers usually give me a jittery uneasy feeling...like my insides are trembling and I feel nausious etc.. Well the xanax is a CNS depressant and it makes all that go away....and usually any headache goes with all the fluid consumption.

Note:Xanax to be taken the following morning....do not take before drinking unless you want to get REALLY fucked up and blackout.

alcohol is a CNS depressent too ;)

Vitamins dont do anything to ease short term effects.

I would drink a lot of water with paracetamol before going to sleep and eat a really big breakfast when I woke up. Of course you need to see if you can take this medicine.

CRASHMAN said:
alcohol is a CNS depressent too ;)

That might explain why it gets rid of a hangover if you drink again the next morning....I'll pass on the beer and pop the pill....I swear it works so great not that I make a habbit of getting wasted or poping pills.

Vieope said:
Vitamins dont do anything to ease short term effects.

Agreed, but while you are re-hydrating yourself; you should also repenish water soluable vitamins and minerals. Don't expect to digest anything properly with essential CoEnzymes missing.

BUT, Choline/Inositol will really help to clean your liver as well. IMHO, this will (to a degree) shorten or lessen the severity of a hang over.

Back