• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Muscle Milk Worthed?

poloblue22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.supplementsoutlet.com/cytosport.html

They offer it for $18.45, but my question is if it is really worth the money over just normal Whey for cutting and besides the GNC whey which the guy said is more for bulking if there is any other type of whey to get lean.

I like it. It tastes damn good.

Oh it tastes amazing but is it worthed for the price? You can get a 5lbs GNC whey for a couple of dollars more.

muscle milk is a very good pre bed meal. It's the only meal of the day I enjoy. If using it for a cut, drink it in water rather than milk.

poloblue22 said:
Oh it tastes amazing but is it worthed for the price? You can get a 5lbs GNC whey for a couple of dollars more.

You could also go to the local drug emporium
and get 5lbs 100% whey protein for 20 bucks...

IMO it's not worth the fat.

others will disagree.

if it fits in with your totals, go for it.

they make the protien only version with all the same flavors, i havent tried it, but i hear its pretty good. I think its called evopro or something. But all their products are twice as much as most other brands.

EAS also makes a product called max milk thats basicaly the same thing for half the price. (not quite the extensive array of flavors though)

Well GNC 100% whey tastes gross. I like optimum nutrition, twin lab, justwhey, or designer whey. those are all good brands. the best tasting is just whey. the better for results is on's. also for a slow release protein try glycerlean, by designer whey.

max milk is 26 dollars on bodybuilding.com - i'll choose muscle milk for 18.

soxmuscle said:
max milk is 26 dollars on bodybuilding.com - i'll choose muscle milk for 18.

its 13 bucks at dps nutrition. Bodybuilding.com is way overpriced.

IML Gear Cream!
thajeepster said:
they make the protien only version with all the same flavors, i havent tried it, but i hear its pretty good. I think its called evopro or something. But all their products are twice as much as most other brands.

EAS also makes a product called max milk thats basicaly the same thing for half the price. (not quite the extensive array of flavors though)

I use EVO Pro and it tastes very good. I have the vanilla one right now but have tried other flavors. Never been disappointed. If you're concerned about the fat/carbs but want that quality of protein or that particular blend in Muscle Milk then go for it. I just use it interchangeably with other low/no-carb protein powders for my meals.

that fat is so high in muscle milk that it was hard fitting it into my meals and needed macro ratios. BUT....the taste is awesome! Defenitly the best protien I have ever tasted.

Eat food.

The13ig13adWolf said:
IMO it's not worth the fat.

others will disagree.

if it fits in with your totals, go for it.

Its good fats though. I use it as pre-bed and it works darn good. Also it has casein in it for long term digestibility. That's what makes it better over plain old whey.

Back