• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best abs exercise i ever did

mPK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
right... so i have tried doing normal situps and normal crunches and all the other things. the best exercise i have found is this one here. I have done a good job in paint to illustrate the exercise. obviously other people may know of a proper picture. but i couldn't find one.

I go till i am just about parallel to ground level. I don't go down so that my back is inverted or something. but thats what i do. any comments. suggestions or whatever. thought i might share this...

myskill0iq.gif

thanks. i tried

please can we have more exercises drawn like this - i love it!

mPK said:
right... so i have tried doing normal situps and normal crunches and all the other things. the best exercise i have found is this one here. I have done a good job in paint to illustrate the exercise. obviously other people may know of a proper picture. but i couldn't find one.

I go till i am just about parallel to ground level. I don't go down so that my back is inverted or something. but thats what i do. any comments. suggestions or whatever. thought i might share this...

myskill0iq.gif

lmao nice

ok. the drawing sucks. anyone else do these exercises? anyone tried them?

lol. we all replied at once or something cause i didnt see your posts. if they look like that lego man it must be my natural skills in paint. i can assure you, the drawings are unique. everything from scratch!

Do you arc your back over it? When I do those, I always get a really full extension.

no. i was advised not to arc my back over it. because it would cause back pain or something i don't know. (arcing my back is what i meant when i said " I don't go down so that my back is inverted or something." )

This is the proper form:

attachment.php

IML Gear Cream!
I used to use a bench like to do my roman chair situps.

what's the funny thing that keeps you from falling over?

:confused:
kentmc said:

attachment.php

medicine ball sit-ups work for me.

kentmc said:

its actually another bench with lots of weights on it, to keep it heavy. :thumb:

BigDyl said:
This is the proper form:

attachment.php

lol it looks like someone getting a blowjob...look at b

IML Gear Cream!
I use a contraption that is somewhat similar in my gym for abs, but with two alterations. One, I adjust the bench such that it is not parallel to the floor, but rather so it is slanted downwards towards the floor, maybe 20-30 degrees downwards. Two, I hold weighted plates to my chest. I figure this would give my abs the maximum amount of work.

A third difference, come to think of it: the bench is much longer, so that it would be possible, on the bottom of the down movement, to have one's complete back on the bench. I stop before reaching the very bottom so as to maintain constant pressure for my abs.

cool. I thought i would do skill and use weights. well i almost shatt myself. too much weight. so i gonna wait till i get stronger abs then get some weights in there.

Squaggleboggin said:

Do you always act like a robot?

Yes or No?

best ab exercise I ever did.....squats.

I think the best ab exercise I ever got was when I made my buddy piss his pants laughing, I never laughed so hard in my life when he stood up and tehre was a puddle under him, and never had my abs sore for 2 days before that.

Dale Mabry said:
I think the best ab exercise I ever got was when I made my buddy piss his pants laughing, I never laughed so hard in my life when he stood up and tehre was a puddle under him, and never had my abs sore for 2 days before that.

I have had that happen to me too (the laughing, not the pissing of the pants). One of my buddies was drunk in a bar and laughed so hard he fell off the abr stoll and smashed his jaw and it got locked. He had to go to the hospital to get it fixed. I laughed so hard I was sore for days.

Back