• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wow...pills

MAC33

MAC33
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It never really dawned on me how many pills i take daily until today. i decided to count every pill that i take daily and was really shocked to not know how i didn't realize this. I take 39 pills daily! I take 4 pills of arginine ethyl ester twice a day, two GNC gold multi-vitamins, 3 l-taurine pills, and 2 Universal Animal Paks (the UAP's alone total to 22 pills), and 4 pills from muscletech that are some 'new' kind of 'test booster' but are really just zma. Is it just me or does that seem like an insane number of pills to be taking in one day? I mean im not gonna stop taking them cause i am seeing results, but how many, if any, do you people take daily? And if theres anyone who does take alot, more or less or close to the amount i take, what are some tips for it cause by the time i get to the last few pills i just don't feel like swallowing anymore.
Never really thought i'd be a pill-popper, heh.
Well thanks for any comments on this :wave:

39 is a shit load, i know the animal stacks have like 2 pouches with 10 pills each. unless you are on a gear cycle, i dont know why you are taking that many pill. taurine and arginie pills might be over kill, along with the animal stack. but to each his own man, if you like what you are doing then go for it. but i think 39 pills is a ton of pills.
i take 5 star amplifiers (tribulus blend)
2 multis morning and afternoon
when on cycle i take 2-3 methyl-drol pils

so at the most 10 pills.

PEOPLE WITH AIDS DONT EVEN TAKE THAT MANY PILLS!!

i dont take anything unless im cycling

I take 1 animal pak a day, 3 pills aakg 3x a day. 4 pills zma at bed, 6 pills efa's 2 times a day. 2 extra b complex pills a day. 20 pills amino acids. 58 pills.

take m pak, upon rising with 3 pills aakg, 2 b vitamins
meal 1 i take 6 pills efa's
preworkout i take 10 aminos
postworkout i take 10 amino's, 3 aakg
meal4 i take efa's

bed i take zma

Back