• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much longer will Ronnie Coleman live?

How much longer will Ronnie Coleman live?

• 1 Year (he is almost dead)

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • 2-5 Years

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • 6-10 Years

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • 11-19 Years

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • 20+ Years (he is healthy)

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
what brought this on?

kind of a weird random poll! guessing the death of Mr O.

2 years tops, then Weider will have him shot and the body incinerated to get rid of any evidence of steroid use because GW Bush will have lost all other causes and will only have the steroids in sports inquisition. We will see the disappearance of many celebrity bodybuilders, some will be framed like Ryan and Titus. :hehe:

Tough Old Man said:
10-15 what bitch...Days, weeks, months, years.
Cool it you old fu-k, or I will drive down to mexico and rape all your dogs.

maniclion said:
2 years tops, then Weider will have him shot and the body incinerated to get rid of any evidence of steroid use because GW Bush will have lost all other causes and will only have the steroids in sports inquisition. We will see the disappearance of many celebrity bodybuilders, some will be framed like Ryan and Titus. :hehe:
I noticed you put years in there. Intelligence runs in your family

omg... long enough to have the baby i hope.

Ronnie will live to a 100. Take my word for it!

IML Gear Cream!
Lee Delroy said:
Ronnie will live to a 100. Take my word for it!
I'm glad someone is still with it.

:thumb:
BoneCrusher said:
A talented natural BB like Mr. O should live to at least 43.

True Story.

He's got 6 months to live.

Who gives a shit? Sounds like a good answer to me. :thumb:

Lets ask Negrodamus.

He shall live until he makes me mad.

ForemanRules said:
wo.......:laugh:

ForemanRules said:
That's some fucked up relation shit right there.

His liver and heart will give out on him.

The body is not made for this, over long periods of time.

IML Gear Cream!
Well maybe his heart will go out. then he gets a new one. then his liver and he gets a new one. I am sure bsn will pay that. hahah lol

He is like 42 years old. I don't see why he can't live 20+ years. I can only see Ronnie in the sport for another 2 MAYBE 3 years. I am sure he will drop all the drugs after that and get to a normal size like most the other retired BBers do.

TrojanMan60563 said:
He is like 42 years old. I don't see why he can't live 20+ years. I can only see Ronnie in the sport for another 2 MAYBE 3 years. I am sure he will drop all the drugs after that and get to a normal size like most the other retired BBers do.
Not sure that will happen with Ronnie. GH gains are keeper gains, especially since some of those gains are bone, organ and tendon enlargement. He may not be as muscular looking, but I doubt he will ever be even as normal looking as the retired BBers.

woke up on the wrong side of the bed today eh Rob?:laugh:

btw i voted 6-10 but I could care less

Nick+ said:
That's bloody mean!:finger::hmmm:

It's mean AND presumptious. How do you know that this girl doesn't want to live. Sure, I look at people in certain conditions and don't think I would like to live in that way, but who's to say that they don't?

Consider your life as it is right now, and imagine you were only given the opportunity to either live like her, or not live at all from birth. Not be able to meet the people you have in your life, or experience things that are important to you.

K, I am done being ghey, you get the point, and I would still never want to be morbidly obese, but I am a bad example.

Back