• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone with T3 experience?

Thracian

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have any experience with T3 or other thyroid hormones? Hard to find anyone who's actually had experience with it. My research shows it obviously works dramatically but I'm a little scared of messing with my Thyroid? Any suggestions?

I have used it twice. It works well if your diet is pretty clean.

I think its best use is probably keeping off bodyfat on a bulking phase rather than losing bodyfat in a cutting phase.

contact johnnny (the thyroid expert)

Thracian said:
Anyone have any experience with T3 or other thyroid hormones? Hard to find anyone who's actually had experience with it. My research shows it obviously works dramatically but I'm a little scared of messing with my Thyroid? Any suggestions?
I have tried it, it was a good combination.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

this is my second cycle incorporating T-3...i found a difference when i used...at 50mcgs...i was eating a lot and felt the t-3 helped my body absorb the food(if that makes sense)and gain mass....now im running 50mcgs with a strict diet in hopes of cutting

ag-guys said:
I have tried it, it was a good combination.

AG
www.ag-guys.com
You guys need to make your t3 more concentrated, a couple other research chems sites have a 200mcg/ml t3 for the same price... You're good people though.

Back