• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shady's Back

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
He is not the brightest:

MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. (AP) - Slim Shady and his ex-wife are going to get married again.

Kim Mathers has applied for a license to marry Marshall Bruce Mathers III, aka Eminem, the Macomb County clerk's office said Wednesday. The license was to be ready on Thursday.

The couple has 33 days from the application date to remarry in Michigan, but information on the wedding has been scant since the rap superstar announced in December that the two would get back together.

Eminem and the woman known to hip-hop fans merely as "Kim" reconciled in late 2004. They had married in 1999 and divorced in 2001 in an ugly legal fight that included a custody battle over his young daughter.

Both grew up in suburbs along Eight Mile Road, Detroit's northern border.

Shady SUCKS! He is a fucking moron!

I could take him out at about 1000 yards! Center mass, with three clicks of dope!

Who gives a damn shit about that idiot dumb rapper who thinks he's the best thing??

Imwithstupid926 said:
Who gives a damn shit about that idiot dumb rapper who thinks he's the best thing??

Many people give a damn about that "idiot dumb":suicide: rapper if you haven't noticed.

i liked his old records but now i think hes a gay homo ..b/c all he talks about is his daughter and wife or g/f w/e the fuck she is...he is just a pussy

IML Gear Cream!
kenwood said:
i liked his old records but now i think hes a gay homo ..b/c all he talks about is his daughter and wife or g/f w/e the fuck she is...he is just a pussy

as opposed to being a hetero homo?

kenwood said:
agreed..even some songs on that were stupid

that cd was very market friendly! all the songs on the cd were designed to target certain demographic groups! that is one of the reasons it sold so many!

Nah em fell off before the eminem show...

I remeber the good old days of jedi mind tricks, canibus, old school em... those where the days...

Maybe he really loves the girl, and he's making an honorable
sacrifice to keep his family together...

:doh:

I think his whole career is fueled by the muse that is his rocky relationship with Kim. He'll probably get with her and then more turmoil will ensue and he'll start making a half dozen more albums.

maniclion said:
I think his whole career is fueled by the muse that is his rocky relationship with Kim. He'll probably get with her and then more turmoil will ensue and he'll start making a half dozen more albums.

So greed before honor?

:hmmm: - Possible - :yes:

But, we just don't know do we?
I want to at least "think" positive about it
:shrug:

The Monkey Man said:
But, we just don't know do we?
I want to at least "think" positive about it
:shrug:
Yeah she was his "down ass" before he made it big, so maybe he's going for someone he can trust more than the gold diggers that swarm around him now.:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
He is the best rapper other than biggie of all time, over tupac by a longshot

:lol:

kicka19 said:
He is the best rapper other than biggie of all time, over tupac by a longshot
Mike D, MCA and Ad-Rock are the best rappers of all-time, it's hard enough flowing alone but they flow together like one entity.

BigDyl said:
Nah em fell off before the eminem show...

I remeber the good old days of jedi mind tricks, canibus, old school em... those where the days...

What did Em do with Jedi Mind Tricks?

VINNY PAZ!

slim shady n marshall mathers were both wikid cds, i bot the eminem show but it was a lil watered down, now he's jus a sook

kentmc said:
slim shady n marshall mathers were both wikid cds, i bot the eminem show but it was a lil watered down, now he's jus a sook

People grow up...

It might happen to you someday! - :rolleyes:

:wait:

Last edited:
ya wen i release my rap albums

Back