• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What Would You Do If Open Chat Was Closed?

Not give a shit.

who the fuck cares?

Whore up peoples journals and the New Members Begin Here section. :hehe:

I think everyone should just think before they post

The Monkey Man said:
I think everyone should just think before they post
qeyerfdzbvsdf rewt adsf rrrtuh

Thinking doesn't work for me^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I find that hard to believe

You all lie. You would whine just like me cause your post count would hardly move do to the fact you nothing about Training, Nutrition, Anabolic...ECT. Now stop the shit and tell the truth.

Tough

Pay Flex many multiples of $50.

Besides, closing down Open Chat would be like destorying slums, yeah the bums wouldn't have their old homes, but they wouldn't be gone either.

I think the moderators should close open chat. It's a bodybuilding website. The training, online journal, diet, supplements and so forth are more mature and helpful. This open chat discussion is nothing but adults whining and bickering over pointless things.

IML Gear Cream!
shiznit2169 said:
I think the moderators should close open chat. It's a bodybuilding website. The training, online journal, diet, supplements and so forth are more mature and helpful. This open chat discussion is nothing but adults whining and bickering over pointless things.

then leave! :)

shiznit2169 said:
I think you should go outsite and talk to a real girl.....it's so sad to see a 19 year old kid here all day....my God at 19 we were in school, studying, working or chasing some tail.......now go do it kid.

DOMS said:
Besides, closing down Open Chat would be like destorying slums, yeah the bums wouldn't have their old homes, but they wouldn't be gone either.
:clapping:

ForemanRules said:
I think you should go outsite and talk to a real girl.....it's so sad to see a 19 year old kid here all day....my God at 19 we were in school, studying, working or chasing some tail.......now go do it kid.

all day? :laugh:

do u realize how much free time we have in college? Not to mention that there's like only 2-3 classes a day and the fact today is a thursday? Alright im out .. got some "tail to chase" .. queer

take up fishing or play some scrabble. At your age, you aint got much left.

shiznit2169 said:

do u realize how much free time we have in college? Not to mention that there's like only 2-3 classes a day and the fact today is a thursday? Alright im out .. got some "tail to chase" .. queer

Wow 2-3 classes a day. Maybe you'll graduate by 2050 if your looking to be a registered nurse and maybe graduate by 2075 if your looking to be a doctor. Glad I'll be gone by then

shiznit2169 said:

I love to play Euchre and Hearts, scrabble is lame but I might learn to love it...The great thing is at my age life is just starting, but you will learn that and many more things when you grow up.

min0 lee said:
Foreman, you didn't tell me you were dying? :(
And my last dying with is to wash your hair and comb it in the sunshine of the new day.

Back