• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When I am ready..

NEW_IN_THE_GAME

Pic is at 263-14% jan 06
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey people I was wanting to ask you about a supp stack after I am done with radiation.

I am schedualed to be finished on february 13, 2006. They upped the dose for less time. Feeling a lil crappy now but it is tolerable. Still forcing down the meals.

I have always been a fan of the ANIMAL line of products, and they work well for me.

one week after I get done I am wanting to start my summer transformation.

I will try to eat like all hell. 400g protein, 400g carbs, 75g fats 3860 cals or so.

I will be wanting to do the following/ and I always take animal pak year round so I will not list it.

weeks 1-3: Animal cuts 2 paks a day, M stak 1 pak a day.
week 4: off
Weeks 5-7: Animal cuts 2 paks a day, M stak 1 pak a day, animal pak 2- 1 pak a day.
week 8: off
weeks 9-11: Animal, cuts 2 paks a day, M stak 1 pak a day, Sterol complex, storm creatine.
week12: continue creatine, sterols.
weeks 13-15: Animal pak 2- 1 pak a day, animal mstak 1 pak a day, sterol complex, creatine.

15 weeks, So I can be ready for 4th of july, and tough get together lol.

I will be doing cardio 5 days a week for 30 minute a day while on the cuts, and lower that to 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, while not on it.

My goals are too look descent for summer, and try to regain strength that I have lost.

Look good?:blah:

Also I will be one a pill treatment, and she said as long as I aint juicing no supps should harm it or me.

clean bulk, . slowly lose fat while building muscle. you know. This way I can be back to normalish.

Back